Businesses whether offering products or services generally has customer service department or an active sales team that takes care of all customer calls efficiently. The call centre software helps the teams to respond to web site inquiries and chats timelessly thereby reducing the turnaround time. The solution allows collecting customer information and helps sales workforce to assist their customers in purchasing as well. Contact center software solutions are often part of a CRM software
. Contact/ call center software solutions enables to enhance the productivity and business by saving time and improving customer satisfaction. An efficient contact center software offers noteworthy features for contact management, IVR integration, auto lead assignment and tracking, call recording and tracking among other essentials.
While looking forward to buy contact centre solution, consider the below-listed minimal features:
- Workflow optimization through interactive console for quality monitoring, liability recording, coaching, faster and accurate dialling
- Efficient contact management to serve and acquire the customer better
- Lead capturing and ticket issuing
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) based on various factors and status tracking, gather usage statistics and balance the available phone lines
- IVR integration to precisely identify the needs of the caller
- Complete call recording and tracking
- Agent monitoring and reviewing to track the workforce performance and call quality
- Call status tracking such as lost, responded, pending etc.
- Reporting and analysis to get the analytical data for scheduling the training/ improvement sessions for the workforce