is an initiative of Bitrix Inc., a privately-owned company owned and managed by its founders. It is a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for organizations. The solution empowers the businesses with comprehensive features to manage social network, tasks & projects, chat & video, documents, drive, calendars, mail, CRM, clients, telephony, HR, and many more from within a single platform. Bitrix24's mobile application functions as a mobile intranet portal, mobile CRM and a mobile HRMS system.
Bitrix24 Self-Hosted is a collaboration suite with 35+ tools that equip businesses with incomparable suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for the teams. The solution is a complete bundle of automated tasks and projects, CRM, telephony, chat and video, social network, open channels, document management, storage drive, calendars, mail server and HR tools contributing to enhanced productivity with reduced time, effort and cost. Bitrix24 on premise editions are ideal for organizations ranging from 50 to 50,000 employees in size. Impeccable features of Bitrix24 Self-Hosted consist of:
About The Company
- Scalable and enterprise ready: Bitrix24 Self-Hosted comes with a web clustering module, meaning users can easily scale up from a small trial to a company-wide implementation, build high availability failover enterprise portals or deploy independent intranets for each branch, department or subsidiary in the company.
- Secure: Hosting Bitrix24 on the company’s own servers gives users full control over data and who can access it. Data transfer for all users is carried out via an SSL-encrypted connection with a 256-bit key. All popular two factor authorization methods are supported.
- Private cloud: Companies that can’t use Skype, Slack, Dropbox, Salesforce and other cloud only solutions inside the organization, can get their own private cloud suite that is fully under their control. In addition to that, users can get access to Helpdesk, Idea Management and eLearning modules that aren’t available to cloud Bitrix24 users.
- Customization/Integration: Because self-hosted Bitrix24 editions give direct access to the source code, it is fully customizable. API and SDK documentation help users to integrate Bitrix24 with other services that are critical to the business.
- Easy to deploy and administer: Bitix24 is easy to deploy and it runs on all popular servers. If users don’t own a server, Bitrix24 partners can help users with hosting, deployment, administration and training.
Bitrix is a privately-owned company developing advanced business communication platforms to bridge SMBs with their customers (Internet), partners (Extranet) and employees (Intranet). Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Alexandria, VA, Bitrix now incorporates 100+ staff, 60,000+ customers and 7,000+ partners worldwide.