by ePaisa is an easy to use mobile POS application that enable small and medium scale merchants with business enablement functionalities like easy payments, billing/invoicing, inventory management, value added services (like mobile recharges, train ticket booking, etc.) and lot more. The application makes running retail store efficiently with hand held device(s) like mobile phone, tablets, etc. To further digitize the invoicing, payments and inventory related activities, the application supports integration with bar-code scanner, swipe machine, etc. The application is a smart way to run retail business.
Unnati plan by ePaisa is a point of sale and cloud-based app that transforms smartphone or tablet into a complete business management solution. The smartphone or tablet is used at the point of sale to ring up sales, manage inventory, and build customer loyalty while the cloud-based back-office tools give users access to the sales report and analytics thus helping users make smarter decisions for business. With e-Paisa, a merchant can access information anytime anywhere by just logging into the account.
Unnati Plan from ePaisa is a basic plan for small stores with features like:
About The Company
- Billing/Invoicing – The application supports integration with bar code reader using which a merchant can generate invoices
- Payments – The application allows payment collection in various forms like cash, debit/credit card, mobile wallets (like Mobikwik, Freecharge, Payzapp, Ola Money, Pockets, Novopay, etc.). This helps in generating new customers and repeat purchases from existing ones.
- Inventory management – The merchant can easily manage the inventory using the application for anywhere anytime and order the stock accordingly
- Cash register – Helps maintain cash register within the application itself to enable ease of use
- Real time reports – A merchant can access reports on a real time basis for sales, inventory and other operations at the store
- Print, e-mail & SMS receipts – A merchant can print receipts for payments and also share the same along with invoices with customers via SMSs’/e-mail
- Multi-location/Multi-user – Multiple users of a store can access information and undertake required activities from any location
- Loyalty programs – A retailer can retain customer by running loyalty programs for customer(s), reward them for their purchases and keep them happy
- Value added services – Other than the items available at the store, a merchant can also provide value added services to the customers like mobile bill payments, recharges, booking of train/bus tickets
ePaisa is an IT company offering solutions for retail business enabling small and medium businesses (SME’s) to run their businesses more efficiently with same tools as the big businesses use thereby increasing profitability and efficiency for SME’s.