Human Capital Management comprises of different sets of business practices that help with the management and acquisition of HR within a company. HCM also allows you to achieve strategic investments through employee engagement, retention, talent management, learning and development programmes. Centra HCM enables essential HCM tools that encourage organizational “Employee Lifecycle Management” through a single and easy to use the automated system.
About the Company:
- Organization Structure- Helps manage the hierarchy in an organisation by defining the multiple roles and job responsibilities for each employee.
- Recruitment & On-boarding- Helps user plan manpower, selection and interview process and on-boarding cycle easily.
- Compensation & Benefits- All the earnings, deductions, loans and leaves get covered in this module.
- Employee Information- User can manage all the information related to the employee that includes name, job role, passport details and other generic details.
- Leaves & Loans- Records leaves, requisition, leave slab management and any loans given to the employee.
- Shifts & Attendance- Maintains and creates a holiday list, creating shift timings for employees, track attendance and much more.
- Payroll- Creates salary templates, generate salary slips and payroll integration with financial accounting.
- Arrears- Allows user/admin make salary adjustments, auto-computation of arrears adjustments. It also reminds you for arrears adjustments for effective management.
- Trainings & Career Planning- Provides web based training, tests, exams and training evaluations for new and existing employees in an organisation.
- Performance Appraisals- Tracks performances of employees based on different ratings that include employee KPI definitions, KPI reviews questionnaires, etc.
- Employee Self-Service- Provides access to employees that includes dashboard, training calendar access, pay slip download access, etc.
- Reports & Business Intelligence (BI) – Assists in building, monitoring and analysing multi-dimensional reports. The user can also customize report creation as per the needs.
Focus Softnet has a rich history of innovation, expansion and growth. Right from its first product (version), the emphasis was always on continuous R&D and team work to ensure the products developed are feature-rich and are based on state-of-the-art technologies. With business associates across the globe, partnering with respected organizations, which help leverage optimal performance and technical standards, today Focus Softnet has evolved into a true multinational organization with 25 offices across 15 countries. As an IT solutions provider with over 20 years of experience and multi-domain expertise, Focus Softnet's consulting services and skill sets are backed by a vast knowledge-base and a keen understanding of what it takes to run and grow a business. By re-engineering business processes and optimizing resources, developing and deploying user-friendly, flexible and cost-efficient industry specific solutions. This company supports the clients with complete and disciplined strategies for managing their work force globally through HR services ranging from sourcing, assessing and providing training and development needs of an organizations work force. Focus Softnet has helped over 30,000 clients across the globe increase productivity and efficiency, and run better.