is the cloud platform which enables organizations and developers to quickly and easily create, deploy, and manage applications on the cloud. Bluemix is an implementation of IBM's Open Cloud Architecture based on Cloud Foundry, an open source Platform as a Service (PaaS). Bluemix delivers enterprise-level services that can easily integrate with organization’s cloud applications without requiring user to know how to install or configure them. Bluemix is built on cloud foundry open source technology and makes application development easier with Platform as a Service. Bluemix also provides pre-built module backend as a Service (MBaas) capabilities. IBM Bluemix services include the following:
- Web & application
- Data Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Internet of Things
- Dockers and Containers
About The Company
- A range of services that enable you to build and extend web and mobile apps fast
- Processing power for you to deliver app changes continuously
- Fit-for-purpose programming models and services
- Manageability of services and applications
- Optimized and elastic workloads
- Continuous availability
- A managed service that includes all of the best of breed runtimes and middleware (like WAS, MQ, Cast Iron, API Management, ODM, VMs, Containers, etc..) that users would have to otherwise buy, install, configure and manage.
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed "International Business Machines" in 1924. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most patents generated by a business (as of 2016) for 23 consecutive years.