Logic Electronic & Communication
offers a proven solution to increase productivity and profitability and meet the growing demands of Electronics and communication industry. The software helps manage vendors and subcontractors, track and maintain procurement, operations and material management. Business Process Management features will allow users to set up rules and conditions, and to receive alerts or notifications when certain conditions are met. The Warehouse Management System will enable the user to find the components needed and deliver items in the most timely and efficient manner possible.
The solution helps both retailers and distributors operate effectively with the following features:
About the company
- Wholesalers and distributors
- The solution enables the user to calculate safety stock for each Item in a controlled automatic manner. The calculation is performed on the basis of actual material usage during a defined period, and includes the possibility of adding coefficients or manually revising recommended quantities.
- Billing customers on the basis of a sales order, before goods are shipped, while checking the customer's current credit balance.
- Supporting an OEM's End Customers, when they are not defined as customers in the system
- Enables shipping to other customer while billing is done to another
- Enables managing warehouse with support systems for direct picking, direct replenishment, directed put away, etc., Enables sales forecasting to create annual forecasts for internal and external sales reps,
- Helps calculate current and projected inventory levels in consignment warehouses and determines the quantities of each part that are needed to replenish the supply, according to a set of inventory parameters defined
- The solution has a POS system for generating invoices
- Enables to sell the product on special price and discount approval at the time of making purchase at the POS,
- E-mail integration - the system allows authorities to approve pending orders via e-mail,
- The system is intelligent enough to track composite items and auto display of the same at all transaction (eg: input and output units in a split AC),
- Buy back item tracking - during a buy back scheme, the system attracts some value deduction as well as the buyback item need to be picked up by the delivery man who deliver the new purchase item at door step,
- Integration of finance schemes by banks, Repair and replacement
LOGIC is Microsoft certified, SAP certified, HP certified, India based custom software development company providing IT services since 1993. The company has expertise in providing integrated ERP software, Retail & POS Softwares and help the companies meet their business goals. The company provides ERP solutions that are characterized for flexibility and scalability to aide in business growth of the customers in the time ahead. The company provides cost-effective solutions that are designed for specific needs and verticals and they help mid-sized to large business ventures to address issues, review business performances and assist in making strategic decisions to thrive in the markets. The company has an assorted range of software that are developed for diversified laterals and fields in a business. Instead of a generic one-size-fits all solutions, the company's portfolio includes Industry-specific, vertical-specific and module-specific ERP software applications that are comprehensively available under an array of LOGIC solutions. The company is headquartered in Mohali, Punjab and has its own operational facility, branch offices and associated partners in every metropolitan cities of India. The company is also equipped with a fleet of exceptionally skilled and qualified hands of professionals, and are the pioneers in providing the best solutions in the form ERPs and vertical-specific software & applications that bridges the gap between stores & headquarters, thereby making it easier to access real-time data & information across various stages.