T-CAS is Total Clinic Automation Solution
developed by M2ComSys facilitating the clinics to efficiently manage internal operations and activities. Certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, T-CAS is an impeccable IT solution for overall clinic management. T-CAS is a web-based solution that does not require client-side installation. Its modular-architecture-based solution allows client-specific customization to add any features and modules with changing client needs.
Total Clinic Automation Solution, T-CAS is a web based Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution which is CCHIT 2011 Ambulatory and ONC-ATCB - 2014 certified. This fully integrated solution is HIPAA compliant and based on HL7 Communication standard. Available with DICOM Support, this innovative product can be integrated with Lab/Radiology equipment, external EHRs, and third-party applications. The software also supports the integration with LabCorp, Quest Diagnostics, Desert Radiologists, Steinberg Diagnostic, Sure Scripts, and Electronic Network Service (ENS).The compelling features of T-CAS consist of:
About The Company
- Patient Administration: T-CAS Patient Administration module provides a user friendly interface allowing the users to record and access the patient information such as prescriptions, medical reports, multiple emergency contact details and insurance support. It also incorporates a comprehensive audit trail which helps in tracking the changes made in the patient records.
- Electronic Charts: Electronic Chart module stores vital information about patients and quick retrieval of the data such as active medication etc. It ensures managed care of patients for continued hospitalization, protection against malpractices of claims, secure civil commitment and many more.
- E-Prescription: E-prescription is an electronic way to generate prescriptions through an automated data-entry process and a transmission network linked to participating pharmacies.
- Lab: Laboratory Information module stores and processes information generated by medical laboratory processes. This system can be integrated with the hospital information system. T-CAS lab information system is a highly intuitive application which can be customized to facilitate a wide variety of laboratory work-flow models.
- Billing: Medical Billing is the procedure of submitting claims to insurance companies and getting reimbursements or payments. This module helps to manage the patients billing seamlessly and efficiently and can also be integrated with leading electronic clearinghouses for submitting and tracking the electronic claim.
- Radiology: Radiology employs the use of Imaging, which is a technique and process used to create images of the human body (or specific parts) for clinical purposes (medical procedures for diagnosis) or medical science (including the study of normal anatomy and physiology). In widest sense, this module deals with biological imaging and incorporates radiology, radiological sciences etc. Typically, radiology with PACS technology is considered in T-CAS.
- Reports: Reporting module automates printing, mailing and faxing of reports and documents. This module enables generation of various reports and documents based on different criteria.
- Patient Portal: Patient portal is an online patient registration module that allows patients to fill the registration forms from anywhere with an internet connection. Patients can input their demographic and insurance details along with their health record.
- Integration: External system integration (HL7) is a standard used to integrate patients’ electronic medical reports with external devices. This module facilitates the exchange, management and integration of data supporting clinical patient care and the administration, delivery and evaluation of health-care services. This module has been specifically designed to create flexible guidelines, standards cost effective approaches/ methodologies and related services for interoperability between health information systems.
M2ComSys is an in innovative software solution provider catering to the automation needs of various verticals globally. The company takes the onus to fulfil the requirements of healthcare and engineering services. The company endeavours to target client gratification and aspires to retain long-lasting relationships with valued customers. With expertise in technology round-the-clock with hands-on service to the clients, M2ComSys stays on the vanguard of monitoring latest trends and nurturing a team of expert professionals who offer insightful advice in helping the customers.