Site24X7 is a performance monitoring solution for DevOps and IT operations that allows monitoring availability and makes end user experience simple. The organizations are empowered with monitoring toolsets for websites, servers, network, application performance and retail users on the go from within a single platform. In addition to extensive monitoring and analysis tools, the solution enables users to find IP address, check website availability, analyse webpage, DNS analysis, find location, webpage speed test and provides free AWS designer tool.
Site24X7 all-in-one monitoring solution. The web based solution is simply deployable and comes with interactive interface. Organizations can use this impeccable solution to monitor almost every vital element for smooth and effective functioning with enhanced productivity. Site24X7 enables mobile, website & synthetic monitoring, application performance monitoring, server monitoring, public & private cloud monitoring and network monitoring effortlessly. Primary feature highlights of Site24X7 can be listed as:
About The Company
ManageEngine is a division of Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. Zoho is a renowned company creating beautiful software to address business automation needs. Over the past decade of its journey, the Zoho suite has emerged to be a leader in software solutions. In an industry where technology changes at a relentless and dizzying pace, Zoho values persistence and endurance as highly as adaptability. With Zoho software solutions, customers get the enduring commitment to keep improving the experience and relentless devotion to customer satisfaction. The state-of-the-art solutions offered by Zoho equip the businesses with ultra-modern technology and tools contributing to the improved business generation and productivity with utmost customer satisfaction.
- Monitor Website Performance: Businesses can monitor the performance of internet services like HTTPS, DNS, FTP, SSL, SMTP, POP, URLs and APIs from 50+ global locations (or via wireless carriers) and those within a private network within this intuitive solution.
- Server Monitoring: The solution makes businesses to stay on top of outages and pinpoint server issues with root cause analysis capabilities. Users can create custom plugins and monitor critical attributes and monitor Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, VMware and Docker on the fly.
- Synthetic Transaction Monitoring: It is easy and simple to record and simulate multi-step user interactions in a real browser and optimize login forms, shopping carts and other applications.
- Application performance monitoring for DevOps: Users can readily identify application servers and app components that are generating errors. Monitoring for Java, .NET, Ruby, PHP, AWS, Azure and mobile platforms is also facilitated.
- Network Monitoring: Comprehensive monitoring for critical network devices such as routers, switches and firewalls is enabled in the solution. This solution also assists network teams to get deep performance visibility required to manage complex networks.
- Unified visibility in to your cloud infrastructure: Businesses can effortlessly monitor critical cloud hosted applications and ensure optimal performance. Out-of-the-box support for Amazon EC2, RDS and S3 buckets are available for enhanced user experience.
- Real User Monitoring/ RUM: Application experience of real users can be flawlessly gauged. Effective analysis and segmentation of performance by browse, platform, geography, ISP and more can be performed.
- Public Status Pages: Powerful status pages for business transparency are provided. The users can communicate downtime and promptly notify customers about the service status.