CR-4000/4100 is printer driven cash drawer to be used as POS integrated hardware. Powered by printer or Posiflex system CR port, this product supports 12V/24V voltage range. The product has screwless innovation design with precision mechanism to assure wobble-free drawer movements. Product’s advanced design helps extending the MTBF to 1,000,000 times and check slots facilitate non-cash or large-bill transaction. The product provides three level lock for maximum cash security.
About The Company
- Medium size cash drawer with innovative ""Screwless"" design
- 5 adjustable bill compartments with plastic bill clip on CR-4000 series
- 5 fixed bill compartments with metal bill clip on CR-4100 series
- 9 fixed coin compartments
- Additional tray covers with lock (optional)
- Precision mechanical fitting to ensure wobble-free operation
- Three position lock to ensure maximum security
- Cheque slot for non-cash transaction
- 255 drawer open codes defined via DIP switch for added programing flexibility (CR-4x02/CR-4x03)
- Serial In + Serial Out and Parallel In + Parallel Out connectors allow device to be daisy-chained after cash drawer (CR-4x02 / CR-4x03)
- Dimension: 428 mm (W) x 460 mm (D) x 100 mm (H); Weight: 6 kg
Founded in 1984, Posiflex Technology Inc., has since grown to be a world leader in the design and manufacture of touch screen terminals and peripherals. These terminals have been deployed globally across multiple industries and applications including retail Point-of-Sale, health care, hospitality, kiosks and more. This successful growth is based on understanding and meeting the customer requirements so they can build successful businesses.