Quick heal Safe Banking prevents Internet threats such as phishing. Firewall is an essential antivirus security feature that keeps a PC safe against external threats over the Internet. It gives multi-layered virus protection with a combination of features such as Antivirus.
About The Company
- Web Security – Automatically restricts access to websites that are designed to infect your PC with viruses, or trick user into giving away personal or financial information to hackers
- E-mail Security – Cloud-based Email Security prevents spam, phishing, and infected emails from reaching Inbox.
- Safe Banking - Secures financial details while banking or shopping on the Internet. Quick Heal Safe Banking prevents Internet threats such as phishing. It also blocks malicious programs such as key loggers that record what user’s type on keyboard.
- Browser Sandbox - Running Internet browsers in Browser Sandbox gives a secure, uninterrupted browsing experience. It acts like a protective screen between the PC's operating system and malicious threats, thereby reducing the risks of unexpected or hidden malware attacks.
- Parental Control – Quick Heal’s enhanced Parental Control lets parents configure Internet Browsing Control, Application Control, PC Access Control.
- Firewall - Firewall is an essential antivirus security feature that keeps PC safe against external threats over the Internet. It also blocks threats that may arise within networks that are connected to system. Besides allowing to configure protection for incoming and outgoing Internet traffic, the enhanced Firewall lets user set a Firewall profile for network connections such as ‘Home’, ‘Work’, ‘Public’ or ‘Restricted’.
- Core Protection - Gives multi-layered virus protection with a combination of features such as Antivirus, Antispyware, Antimalware, Anti-Root kit, Firewall and IDS/IPS. This ensures the best Internet security for PC and data.
- Malware Protection – Enhanced Malware Protection now runs stronger defence mechanisms against spyware, adware, key loggers, and risk ware and other malware.
- Flash Drive Protection - Automatically scans external storage devices for infections and other threats. Protect USB drives from auto run infections.
- Safe Mode Protection - Stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode.
- Enhanced Self-Protection - Prevents Quick Heal's running processes and services from getting tampered by malicious users.
- Anti-Key logger - Key loggers are malicious programs that record what is typed on the keyboard and share it with hackers. Quick Heal’s Anti-Key logger feature prevents such programs from stealing user’s valuable data.
- Quick Heal Remote Device Management (RDM) - The RDM portal lets a user manage Quick Heal products. Via the portal, a user can view the security status of the products, renew, and manage their licenses.
- TrackMyLaptop - Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track your laptop if it gets lost or stolen
- Improved Scan Engine - The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This helps it scan files and folders in lesser time without slowing down the system.
- Track my Laptop - Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track the lost or stolen laptop
- Silent Mode - Suppresses all antivirus prompts and notifications for uninterrupted PC usage. Choosing this option does not affect the security of the PC.
Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. (Formerly Known as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is one of the leading IT security solutions company. Each Quick Heal product is designed to simplify IT security management across the length and depth of devices and on multiple platforms. They are customized to suit consumers, small businesses, Government establishments and corporate houses. Over a span of 20 years the company's R&D has focused on computer and network security solutions. The current portfolio of cloud-based security and advanced machine learning enabled solutions stop threats, attacks and malicious traffic before it strikes. This considerably reduces the system resource usage. The security solutions are indigenously developed in India. Quick Heal Antivirus Solutions, Quick Heal Scan Engine and the entire range of Quick Heal products are proprietary items of Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. (Formerly Known as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)