Rushda Accounting Software is an impeccable solution for small and medium businesses
that enables all accounting operations to be executed smoothly, accurately and timelessly. The software follows a modular approach and offers exclusive modules to deal with various operations. From journal entries, to maintenance of balance sheets of the company, this software automates every process for best performance and accurate results. Assets, depreciation, P&L, trial balance, daily transactions, credit and debit notes etc. can be auto-generated with accurate details effortlessly.
Rushda Accounting Software is a business accounting management software with comprehensive capabilities for small and medium businesses. RAS is flexible, accurate, intuitive and easy to use solution that caters to all accounting needs effectively. With flexible configuration, this Windows based solution provides in-built context sensitive help for various operations and allows the users to locate a specific accounting information on the fly. With highly integrated modules, the software supports user defined password scheme allowing each organization to customize the security features suiting the security needs. The software has been empowered with useful reporting feature allowing the businesses to create useful business insights thereby enabling effective decision making. The magnificent features of RAS include:
About the company
- Voucher Entry: Every transaction and its voucher details pertaining to any financial activity in the company can be recorded in a centralized storage using this module. This module not only record the transactions but also provides data to generate various useful report as and when required.
- Cash Book: Cash book module has been designed to maintain an accurate record of all the journal entries containing cash and payment entries including bank deposits and withdrawals.
- Bank Book: All bank book entries can be recorded and well managed using this interactive module for book-keeping in accounts.
- Journal Book: Each daily financial transactions from daybooks, sales book and other basic bookkeeping records are recorded in the journal book for generating a fair view of the funds.
- Ledger: Ledger contains every single entry pertaining to the accounting such as cash, accounts receivable, inventory, investments, land, and equipment etc.
- Trial Balance: The Trial Balance module lists all debit and credit entries from the ledger and is a critical accounting tool to predict the financial position of a business.
Rushda Softwares is known for the best IT solutions and services for various verticals. It has delivered hundreds of cost effective and high-quality software solutions for a wide range of industries and domains including consumer and business software development, web hosting, retail, manufacturing, real estate, community services and many others. With a team of experienced IT professionals, Rushda endeavors to deliver best in class products and services with utmost customer satisfaction.