and personal firewall software for centrally managed corporate environments providing security for both servers and workstations. It goes beyond being just an antivirus by including a firewall, IPS and advanced protection technologies in a single high-powered agent. It blocks rapidly mutating malware and zero –day threats without impacting performance with the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network.
About the company
- Protect against the most advanced threats with complete protection from endpoint to email to servers to cloud
- Detect 30% more threats with cross-control point visibility and remediation
- Go beyond signatures to track indicators of attack as they emerge
- Leverage everything that Symantec sees globally with one of the world’s largest cyber-intelligence networks
- Granular policy settings include system lockdown, application and device control for added security
Symantec Corporation is an American technology fortune 500 company established in 1982 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States. The company produces software for security, storage, backup and availability and offers professional services to support its software. Symantec sees more threats, and protects more customers from the next generation of attacks.