vSphere with Operations Management
is designed to help achieve the unique business needs by providing better insights and better IT. It helps businesses improve their performance and avoid disruption, with intelligent operations from apps to storage providing simplified availability and comprehensive visibility in one place. And it helps free up time so that the users can focus on more strategic tasks by safely automating workload placement and resource optimization effectively with increased control based on pre-set customizable templates.
vSphere with Operations Management takes virtualization to the next level with intelligent operations management. It provides users better insights, resulting in improved performance and availability. VMware vSphere with Operations Management can help achieve unique business needs by delivering virtualization with consistent management, purpose-built to get the best performance, availability and efficiency from infrastructure and applications.
vSphere provides the following capabilities:
- Powerful Server Virtualization: Enterprises can virtualize their x86 server resources and aggregate them into logical pools for allocation of multiple workloads
- Efficient Storage: Helps reduce the complexity of back-end storage systems and enable the most efficient storage utilization in virtual environments
- High Availability: Helps maximize uptime across virtualized infrastructure, reducing unplanned downtime and eliminating planned downtime for server and storage maintenance
- Network Services: Users can get network services optimized for the virtual environment, along with simplified administration and management
- Platform Automation: Helps lower operating expenditures and minimize errors by streamlining routine tasks with vSphere’s accurate and repeatable solutions
- Robust Security: Protects data and applications with the industry’s most secure “bare-metal” virtualization platform
- Consistent Management: Maximize the benefits of virtual data center with unified easy-to-use operations management
- Intelligent Operations: Intelligent operations management adapts to business’ specific environment, providing better insights in time to take proactive action
- Operations Automation: Safely automate infrastructure management with guided remediation and customizable actions, while always staying in control
- Intelligent Workload Management: Balancing plan recommends optimal placement of workloads and balances the workloads across clusters
- Cloud API Integration: Provides choice on how to consume own cloud environment
vSphere with Operations Management enables businesses to:
About The Company
- Undertake performance monitoring & analytics: Provides Self-learning performance analytics, and dynamic thresholds, undertake root cause analytics and provide recommendations
- Bring in operational visibility and management: Enables predictive analytics and smart alerts, policy management, development of Comprehensive operations dashboards, and reporting
- Undertake Capacity management: Allows for capacity metering, trending, right- sizing and resource optimization, modelling, alerting and reporting
- Carry out Workload Management: Develop capacity utilization dashboards, operational move actions, etc.
- Resource Prioritization and Enhanced Application Performance: Enables policy based storage management, provides Big Data extensions, NVIDIA GRID vGPU
- Automated Administration and Provisioning: Distributed switch, storage APIs for Array Integration, content library
- Business continuity and security: vMotion, protection with vSphere Endpoint and replication, Multi-processor Fault tolerance, etc.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are creating exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cyber security. VMware is a member of the Dell Technologies family of businesses.