Any organization, irrespective of their size or nature of business, the most prized asset is their workforce. It is no secret that success of any business lies in the hands of its employees. Hence, it becomes imperative to keep them happy and motivated. And, without a proper HR team addressing various issues of your employees, tracking their performance, attendance becomes difficult.
Today, in the age of automation, wherever you turn, somehow solution for almost every entrepreneurial problem seems to be a software. Be it for managing the accounts of your business or sales, there is a software for everything and probably you are using one of these too. So, rather than hiring a team of HRs to manage employees and other related activities, why not automate the entire process and choose an HRM software for your company?
To make it easier for you to choose, we have come up with a list of top 10 HRMS software. You can choose the one that is suitable for your organization from the list given below –
- HR-One HRMS: A complete employee lifecycle management software, HR-One HRMS helps in managing your employees better without spending time on micromanaging them. It is a cloud-based software that is extremely easy to use and is suitable for all types of organization, irrespective of the size and nature of business. Its core features are – recruitment management, workforce management, payroll management, timetable management, self-service, performance management, training management, reports etc.
- GreytHr: GreytHR is a complete HRMS software that helps simplify the HR process of an organization. From managing all the core HR activities to managing other related tasks, this software automates every process and not only helps save time but also minimizes errors. Some of its features are – manage lifecycle activities, employee information management, employee communication, reminders and alerts, payroll management, and leave management, to name a few.
- Spine HR Suite: A comprehensive HRMS software, Spine HR Suite takes care of all business requirements from managing your employees to accounting and managing workflow. It comes with features like attendance management, performance management, recruitment management, payroll management, asset management, employee self-service management, training management, workforce management, performance appraisal, on-boarding, compensation management, reporting etc.
- Beehive HRMS: Beehive HRMS helps manage your employees efficiently without investing too much time and effort. It let you manage your employees right from recruitment to retirement. It is one-stop solution for all your HRM needs. Time & attendance management, employee self-service, payroll management, training management, grievance management and recruitment management are some of the key features of this software.
- Zoho People: Zoho People is a complete online HR solution that takes care of all your HR activities. It is the ideal software to manage the workforce of your company more efficiently. It is customizable in order to meet the varying needs of different business organization. Its key features are – centralized employee data, employee self-service, time& attendance management, performance management, and performance review.
- sumHR: A cloud-based HRM solution, sumHR helps manage every aspect of human resource management more efficiently. It is easy-to-use and simplifies the entire process. Attendance monitoring, leave tracking, payroll management, employee directory, employee engagement, and performance reviews are some of the key features of this software. Also, software lets you access the data from anyplace, any device and at anytime. All you will need is internet connectivity.
- HR Mantra: HRMantra is one of the best HR and Payroll software that helps manage the workforce of any business organization more efficiently. Some of its key features include human resource management, recruitment management, attendance management, leave management, payroll management, travel, claim & helpdesk management, performance management, learning management and project management.
- 247 HRM: 247 HRM simplifies all human resource management needs of an organization. It not just helps in managing your workforce but also lets you manage payroll and other important activities efficiently. Its key features are – employee self-service, leave management, attendance management, payroll management, performance management, expense management, talent management etc.
- FlexiEle HRMS: An all-inclusive solution, FlexiEle HRMS helps you manage all your human resource activities in a better way. It comes with features like employee self-service, leave management, attendance management, document management and task management to name a few.
- Keka HRMS: Last but not the least, Keka HRMS is one of the most efficient and powerful software that helps in human resource, payroll and talent management of your company. Some of its core features include process payroll, talent management, leave management, attendance management, performance review, and talent acquiring, to name a few.
Opting for an HRMS software will definitely give an edge to your business and it will let you focus more on core business activities while the software handles the rest. Also, it will give you more time to interact with your employees and help them stay motivated. So, what are you waiting for? Invest on an HRM software today and create a better future for your business.