Agriculture or farm management software is a set of automated features to perform various functions simplifying business operations. Various agriculture software in India are now available to execute operation such as dispatch, delivery, distribution, and agriculture ERP. Best agriculture software allow users to perform essential functions from within a single platform.
Primary features of an agriculture software include:
- Accounting & Finance: Various accounting and financial records including expenses, challans, debit, credit, profits and losses can be captured in the solutions exclusively designed to handle these functions. Users can also stay updated with current position of the venture in terms of finances through balance sheet and trial balance along with useful reports.
- Inventory: Users can effectively manage purchases, store operations, inventory transactions and transfers as per schedule. All purchases can be recorded in the system with other details such as purchase orders, item details, rates, quantity and supplier details.
- Field & Production: Agriculture software essentially include comprehensive features for automating field and production activities. Users can effortlessly capture details and streamline processes pertaining to nurseries, agronomy, and contract farming etc. The solutions also help optimizing the usage of resources, defining production schedules, inspecting and maximizing the productivity.
- Marketing and sales: Agriculture software helps in boosting sales by streamlining sales processes by integrating sales information with other modules. Users can manage entire sales cycle including enquiries, quotations, products, prices, auction orders fulfilment and export management.
- HRM: HRM or human resource management allows user to assign roles, track performance and decide for the wages and remuneration for each role. HR features in agriculture software help users to implement complex labour roles and wages management, keep track of their attendance and calculate payments to be made as wages with respect to all necessary considerations.
- MIS & Reports: A range of MIS and reports are provided by the solutions that can help users in effective decision making.