We are changing the way people look at software. It isn't an alien thing that cannot be comprehended. Software is something that saves you time and helps cut down costs. We’re helping businesses become better at what they do. We are building the future here. Brick by brick. One business at a time. We are looking for young guns full of drive, ambition and motivation who seek to challenge themselves. We are a budding start-up on the lookout for such individuals who can work in a team and grow with us together. If you fit the description, send us your resume pronto!
- Meet and exceed quarterly & annual quota
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan and opportunity pipeline
- Maintain and drive high level of weekly sales activity
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT level
- Develop strong knowledge of Jobscopes Products & Services and the manufacturing market place.
- Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure terminology and processes such as: Software Licensing, Server, Storage, Data Center, Engineering, BOM, Estimating, Sales Order Processing, MRP, Work Orders, Production Planning, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting, and Supply Chain Management.
- Contacts within manufacturing marketplace that can be leveraged to build a pipeline
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Proficiency in PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, sales force automation and web meeting tools.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to travel 30% - 50% of the time and flexibility in work schedule
- Engineering Degree is a must.
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
- Implement and follow successful sales processes
- Be a Self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Should have his own laptop.
Incentives & other rewards
Fun culture/ Startup culture