We are changing the way people look at software. It isn't an alien thing that cannot be comprehended. Software is something that saves you time and helps cut down costs. We’re helping businesses become better at what they do. We are building the future here. Brick by brick. One business at a time. We are looking for young guns full of drive, ambition and motivation who seek to challenge themselves. We are a budding start-up on the lookout for such individuals who can work in a team and grow with us together. If you fit the description, send us your resume pronto!
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our web and apps
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience on B2C product company. Should have worked on both web and apps
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Benefits as per industry standards.