Acrobat Pro DC
has plenty of new features, but the most obvious change is the interface. Adobe Acrobat is a family of application software and web services developed by Adobe Systems to view, create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF). In Acrobat Pro DC a Search Tools box lets you enter a few letters of the name of the tool you want, and the tool then appears in a panel at the right of the window. This Quick Tools side panel is easy to customize, as is the redesigned, modern-looking toolbar at the top of the window.
About the Company
- Interact with PDFs-Can send, track, and confirm document delivery electronically.It has a consistent user experience across all your devices,work on touch-enabled devices,access and store files in your Box, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive accounts,can browse the Tool Center or use the search box to find tools quickly,instantly find the right tools through a task-based onscreen experience and select the Save ink/toner option to reduce costs when printing from Windows.
- Create PDFs-Create PDFs on the go in a browser or on a mobile device,In a browser, merge multiple documents in one PDF,Drag and drop to preview and arrange documents and pages before combining in one PDF,work in Microsoft Word to create protected PDF files that restrict copying and editing,turns Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (AI), or InDesign (INDD) files into PDFs and Take advantage of full Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac support
- Edit PDFs-Export PDFs to Microsoft Office formats in a browser or on a mobile device,Edit PDFs intuitively, clicking and dragging to reflow paragraphs,find and replace text in a single step,copy and paste selected parts of a PDF file with formatting intact, add or edit text or — rearrange pages — in a PDF on your iPad,scan paper to PDFs where you can edit instantly with fonts that match the original,reflow text across a page without having to adjust individual paragraphs,Add new lines to existing bulleted or numbered lists without reformatting,run spell-check on your entire document and correct typos,turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files with improved formatting accuracy,preview and correct suspected text recognition errors with a side-by-side view and clean up document photos to remove backgrounds and adjust perspective
- Sign and collect- Collect e-signatures from others and track responses in real time, fill, sign, and send forms from your computer or mobile device,fill forms faster with reusable text from your personal autofill collection,capture your signature with your mobile device to use across Adobe Document Cloud,give and get fast, clear feedback with all-new commenting tools and Host SharePoint-based shared reviews on Office 365 sites.
- Accessibility-Create and validate PDFs based on WCAG 2.0 and PDF/UA accessibility standards,read PDFs aloud with VoiceOver support on Mac OS X computers and read text easier in high-contrast mode on your PC with dynamic background adjustment
Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, an image editing software, Adobe Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.