A Digital Signature Certificate is like a hand-written signature. It establishes the identity of the applicant filing the documents through the internet. A Digital Signature Certificate
is not only a digital equivalent of a hand-written signature; it adds extra data electronically to any message or a document where it is used to make it more authentic and more secured. It ensures that no tampering of data is done once the document has been digitally signed.
About the Company
- Today world is becoming digital and paperless, so are the payment systems. Likewise, Digital Signature Certificate, lets you keep a digital identity online. It contains your name, a serial number, expiration dates, a copy of the certificate holder's public key (used for encrypting messages and digital signatures), and the digital signature of the certificate-issuing authority so that a recipient can verify that the certificate is real.
- A digital certificate is an electronic proof that you can use proof your identity
- Provides you with an access to a variety of information or services on the Internet
- It can also be used as a digital signature document required online
- It can be used by an individual or organisation
- Only the original creator of a document can add a certifying signature
- Approval signatures can be added by anyone with a digital ID and are used to approve documents, track changes, and accept terms stated with a document
e-filing Infotech is a leading service provider of Digital Signature Certificate. Company have got a highly trained staff available that are capable of implementing digital certificate for any retail, commercial as well as the industrial site. Company aims to help the customers to make their business secure.