A digital system which helps in storing , tracking and managing documents while maintaining a record of the various versions which get created and modified multiple times by different users while developing a document. It extensively helps in reducing paper wastage. Built using modern and open architectures this solution is flexible and adapts easily to suit most business requirements and infrastructures. An easy to use web-based user interface helps reduce the learning curve for non-technical team members. It is also available as a mobile app for both iOS and Android users, enabling easy access on the move. Once implemented, EisenVault takes care of on-going maintenance, making it easier for you to focus on running your business.
The EisenVault Digital Document Management System
offers a rich set of industry standard benefits.
About the company
- Digital document storage
- Online editing capabilities
- Google Docs integration
- Version control
- Metadata attribution which includes details like 'Date' of document storage, 'Author', 'Employee ID' for an employee document
- Document management workflows
- Indexing and search abilities
- Collaboration and social features
- Document audit trails
- Multi-language OCR - Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu and Nepalese amongst others
- OCR of scanned images to searchable PDF documents
- Support for multiple file types: PDF, Doc, Docx, ODT, Google Docs, TIFF, JPEG, etc
- Cloud storage on secure servers
- Highly secure enterprise grade encryption
- Daily database backups
- Easy and intuitive to use
- No limit on file size
- Easily customisable user interface
- Accessible using web browser and mobile app
EisenVault specializes in providing innovative and cost-effective document management solutions, with a focus on digital document management system. They take away the hassle of managing documents by storing them in both electronic and physical forms, enabling smart-search and deploying quick retrieval measures. Their innovative cloud-based document management system can be used in multiple industry sectors, and caters to specific requirements of various job roles. They work with you to create and implement document management and records policies across departments, bringing a wide breadth of industry expertise to your enterprise.