FieldMax is a state-of-the-art sales force automation
solution that helps manage field activities of sales and distribution teams. The software provides an extensive platform to focus on actual selling, accuracy and speed with which the data is processed thereby enhancing the performance and productivity by streamlining the field sales processes. The intuitive automation solution enables the enterprises with the real time business intelligence for quick and efficient decision making. Available as web based and mobile application, FieldMax allows the access to crucial sales information from anywhere anytime.
FieldMax is a salesforce automation solution for sales & distribution management facilitating ultimate control and management of overall field sales operations. With the solution, companies can access all sales and distribution activities from any device and anytime globally. The solution helps improving productivity and decision making in real-time. The software enables efficient sales data entry in Paper and DSR sheets, primary/secondary sales execution, reporting of distributors/C&F agent sales data to reporting managers over calls/SMS/emails etc.
The solution is available in 2 versions:
- FieldMax Mobile: This version of FieldMax is used by the field staff to capture business transactions (field orders, collections, competitor data, etc.) on a GPRS/Java enabled mobile handset or Android smart phones/ tablets. Below are certain features of the product:
- Stock Capture: The stock available at a distributor or retail outlet can be recorded and corresponding reports can be generated thereby supporting management to track product movement in a region.
- Shipment Update: The status on actual deliveries by distributor against a particular order can be updated and progress can be tracked
- Marketing Intelligence: Field updates about competitor activities can be maintained. The details of the competitors can be stored based on the configurable parameters in FieldMax Office.
- Tracking Promotional Activities: Using this interactive module, feedbacks and various details pertaining to promotional activities can be maintained.
- Inbox/message alerts: Message sent via FieldMax Office would be available in the Inbox of field staff to facilitate coordination between the two.
- Dynamic Reports: A wide range of custom reports can be generated for effective decision making through FieldMax Office.
About The Company
- FieldMax Office: It is a web based application used by the management, sales and operations team to monitor, manage and support field sales activities. FieldMax Office is also used to set up/configure master data and for generating BI reports. Below are certain key features of the solution:
- Order Tracking: This feature facilitates capturing information from distributors/sales team based on assigned routes, shops or products. It empowers the enterprises to track orders and details including quantity and discounts offered can be directly specified in the mobile application, which replaces the conventional order form. Once the order is booked, the operations team can process it instantly, reducing the sales cycle time.
- Payment Collection: Payment collection module allows the field staff to maintain details of payment received from retail outlets. The receivable details against each customer can also be verified using the mobile application thereby helping in better cash flow management.
- Sales Return: The details of the sales returns from retailer or distributor outlets can be recorded in the mobile application.
- Stock Update: The field staff can view available stock at the warehouse that would help in making judicious commitments to the customers on delivery.
- Pocket MIS: The field staff can view details of orders taken on a particular day or within specific duration.
- Complaints: Field staff can record the complaints from the retail outlet if any.
- Expense Logging: The expenses incurred by the field staff can be recorded in the expenses section that can be claimed for reimbursement.
- Travel Claim: The field staff can enter details of travel in FieldMax Mobile. The claim details will be made available in FieldMax Office as a report.
- Attendance Punch-in/ Punch out: Attendance of field sales team can be marked while on the field using this section. GPS co-ordinates of the location at which the attendance is marked are captured by the software for management reporting. Leave requests can also be submitted using FieldMax and field staff can also specify the number of day(s) and reason for leave in the mobile application.
- Receipt Printing: Bluetooth printer option has been enabled in FieldMax to issue receipts of payment collected at retail outlets to confirm a transaction. FieldMax is interfaced with Zebra Bluetooth printers for printing of receipts from mobile devices.
Experion Technologies is a new generation IT company with offices accross United States, Australia, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and India. With 10 years in existence, 3 development centers and 300 employees, the company has developed over 250 mobile/HTML5 applications and delivered more than 50 software products and has provided end-to-end services across a wide variety of technologies and business verticals. The company's solutions and services portfolio include product engineering and technology services along with two remarkable products namely FieldMax & xPort. The company owns a global customer reference comprising of startups, SME’s and large corporations. The company has a great track record in delivering innovative solutions, flexible engagement models, mature processes and has been continuously focusing on emerging technologies.