is a file sharing and collaboration tool that offers companies a secure platform for content management and collaboration and makes every user productive across devices, teams and organizations. The company’s unique approach combines intuitive, elegant interfaces with the security, scalability and administrative controls required by IT - keeping collaboration secure without slowing productivity. Beyond secure file sharing, Box provides a rich content manager platform that can power both simple and sophisticated processes across the business. From mobile sales enablement to contract approvals to digital asset management, the Box platform can provide the collaboration, intuitive workflow and content governance processes that powers the organization. Moreover, Box meets global compliance and security standards maintaining SOC1 and SOC2 SSAE 16 Type II reports, ISO27001compliance, and industry-specific certifications like HIPAA, HITECH, FINRA SEC 17a-4 and PCI DSS.
Box is a secure platform for content sharing and collaboration across organization and with external stakeholders. Using Box, the users can gain a competitive advantage and stay productive from anywhere, on any device. Whether the users need to secure confidential business information, develop a custom mobile application or simplify paper-based office processes, Box can help them do more with content. Below are certain specific features of the software:
About The Company
- Easy Internal and External File Sharing:
- Drag and Drop Files: Users can drag files into a Box folder and quickly share a link with external suppliers, vendors and partners
- Workflow Automations: Helps create and simplify repeatable processes that automatically move files to specific folders or assign tasks to approvers for automatic notification and reminders
- Shorten review cycles: Automatically assign review tasks right inside of Box
- Collaborate Externally: Allows sharing with vendors, clients or partners, no matter what phone or tablet they use
- Enterprise Grade Security
- Reporting and Audit Trails: A user can create detailed reports or integrate events into SIEM applications like HP ArcSight, Splunk, and Sum
- Customer-Managed Encryption: Box KeySafe provides the option of customer-managed encryption keys with an unchangeable audit log of key usage
- Flexible access controls: Password-protect confidential presentations and financial documents. Set automatic expiration dates for sensitive files.
- Enterprise Mobility Management: Box works with IBM MaaS360 to offer additional security, configuration and device management
- Anytime, Anywhere access: Box integrates with IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) portfolio solutions to build hybrid infrastructures and extend new capabilities to Box
- Box integrates with IBM Connections to extend content to collaboration and social solutions
- IBM Security solutions work tightly with Box to ensure content and access is secure
- Leading business applications provide integration with Box to extend content into solutions already being used by the organization
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed "International Business Machines" in 1924. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most patents generated by a business (as of 2016) for 23 consecutive years.