is a comprehensive EMM platform that enables apps and content with trust on any device, anytime, anywhere, by delivering mobile security for the way people work. The solution provides support for all major platforms including iOS, Android, Windows and OS X and has automated compliance and rules enforcement engine. Provide admin with the power for selective/full wipes of compromised devices. The solution can easily integrate with existing enterprise systems as well. IBM MaaS360 enterprise mobility management (EMM) helps simplify how companies can embrace mobile with a comprehensive platform for all mobile assets, from smartphones to tablets and laptops, including personal and corporate owned devices.
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) as a concept has been applied across industries which help companies save significant cost(s) and effort on managing them, but it invites a lot of risk to data and theft of confidential information. Mass 360 is Enterprise Mobility tools which can help companies manage multiple devices across geographies by allowing them to manage and control the devices remotely, restrict access to apps and functionalities, etc. From a single platform, MaaS360 enables users to initiate enrolment requests, integrate with existing infrastructure, configure devices, and automate compliance rules distribute apps and documents, contain corporate data and provide help desk support.
About The Company
- Deploy and Manage Devices and Apps - IBM MaaS360 Management Suite integrates mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) giving IT centralized policy control and the ability to deploy an enterprise app catalog giving users easy access to work information. With support for multiple operating systems, including iOS, OS X, Android and Windows, MaaS360 provides the flexibility to choose the right devices, models and platforms for business.
- Enable Secure Productivity - IBM MaaS360 Productivity Suite combines an easy to use set of work tools with complete containment for email, attachments, apps and web content. By separating work and personal data, the trusted workplace reduces security risks and prevents data leakage.
- Secure Access to Mobile Content - Users need a quick, easy and safe way to access, modify and sync files. IBM MaaS360 Content Suite provides a protected container for distributing, viewing, creating, editing and sharing documents on mobile devices. It includes access to distributed content and cloud repositories such as Microsoft SharePoint, Box, One Drive and Google Drive. Content can be pushed to authenticated devices or made accessible to users via a corporate document catalog. Managed documents in the Content Suite can be contained to prevent the loss of sensitive data.
- Seamless Access to Behind-The-Firewall Resources - Mobile connectivity to resources such as SharePoint, Windows File Share, intranet sites and app databases is crucial for organizations seeking to maintain organizational connectivity—but information security remains a top priority. IBM MaaS360 Gateway Suite makes it possible to access these resources from smartphones and tablets without requiring a VPN session, simplifying user connectivity to corporate resources while keeping the data safely contained.
- Defend Against Advanced Mobile Threats - BM MaaS360 Mobile Threat Management provides IT with a means to detect advanced mobile threats before they have a chance to impact data security. The solution helps organizations safely and securely supports BYOD and corporate devices through proactive monitoring and automated remediation capabilities—with functionality made available directly from the EMM console.
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed "International Business Machines" in 1924. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most patents generated by a business (as of 2016) for 23 consecutive years.