Kaspersky Endpoint Security
for Business Select is the best-in-class anti-malware combines with Automatic Exploit Prevention and real-time cloud-assisted security intelligence from Kaspersky Security Network to provide proactive, targeted protection against the latest threats. System Watcher provides unique file restoration capabilities while Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) with Personal Firewall help secure and control application and network activity. Also, the software encompasses security for today’s corporate and employee owned (BYOD) mobile devices, managed together with all protected endpoints, though the Kaspersky Security Center console. File server protection ensures that infection cannot spread to secured endpoints through stored data.
Below are the specific features of the solution:
About The Software
- Powerful Security for Mobile Devices — Advanced, proactive and cloud-assisted technologies deliver multi-layered real-time mobile endpoint protection
- Web protection, anti-spam and anti-phishing components further increase device security
- Remote Anti-Theft — Lock, Wipe, Locate, SIM Watch, Alarm, Mugshot and Full or Selective Wipe prevent unauthorized access to corporate data if a mobile device is lost or stolen. Administrator and end-user enablement, together with Google Cloud Management support, delivers quick activation if required.
- Mobile Application Management (MAM) — Controls limit users to running whitelisted applications, preventing the deployment of unwanted or unknown software. ‘Application Wrapping’ isolates corporate data on employee owned devices. Additional encryption or ‘Selective Wipe’ can be remotely enforced.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) — A unified interface for Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync and iOS MDM devices with OTA (Over The Air) policy deployment. Samsung KNOX for Android™-based devices is also supported.
- Self-Service Portal — Allows self-registration of employee-owned approved devices onto the network with automatic installation of all required certificates and keys, and user/owner emergency activation of anti-theft features, reducing the IT administrative workload.
Kaspersky is one of the world’s fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and the largest one that is privately-owned. With a holding registered in the United Kingdom, the company operates in 200 countries and territories and have 37 offices in 32 countries.