Office Standard 2016 is a suite of various applications from Microsoft
which helps create, present, communicate, and publish professional-looking documents with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. The suite comes as a bundle and offers creation of documents, spreadsheets, etc. A user can save their work on the cloud on OneDrive which can be accessed from remotely on the go. It also allows publishing content/information/presentations, etc. with the relevant audience.
Below are the applications that the solution offers:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- MS OneNote
- MS Publisher
Office standard is an impeccable solution from Microsoft and assists user with all the required applications to effectively and efficiently support business. Office standard is one of the much needed software bundle that is required to undertake day to day business activities like creating documents, spreadsheets, presentations, collaboration with stakeholders to share information via mails, publish relevant information, etc. Below are the applications that the solution offers:
About The Company
- MS Word – Enables a user to create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art-editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. Select a phrase and find relevant information from the web within Word with the Smart Lookup feature. Invite others to edit the same document simultaneously and use threaded comments to track feedback, turning iterations into conversations.
- MS Excel – Empowers the user with creation of spreadsheets, powerful charts, graphs, and keyboard shortcuts turn columns of numbers into valuable information. Preview recommended charts and graphs to select the best way to display the information. Review trends with one-click Forecasting.
- MS PowerPoint – The best tool to present information/content by creating, collaborating and effectively present ideas in visually compelling presentations using custom shapes, animations, and Smart Guides. A user can see the notes accompanying slides and preview upcoming slides on a second screen.
- MS Outlook – A robust tool to collaborate with stakeholders. Outlook helps keep a user organized and on track. Attachments from OneDrive allow for easier sharing and collaboration on documents, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for better planning. Conversation view keeps related messages together.
- MS OneNote – Every user’s very own digital notebook, so they can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether a user is at home, in the office, or on the move, they can take it all with wherever they go while sharing and collaborating with others.
- MS Publisher – A user can easily create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications. Swap pictures with a simple drag and drop, or add pictures directly from online albums. Use special effects to make publications stand out. Choose from an array of page parts, like sidebars and stories, as well as calendars, borders, advertisements, and more.
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line-up. As of 2011, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue and one of the world's most valuable companies.