is a personal computer operating system developed and released by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It was officially unveiled in September 2014 leading up to its consumer release on July 29, 2015.
- Safe and More secure - Windows delivers more built-in security features and safer authentication and updates that are always enabled help users keep security current for the supported lifetime of your device.
- Windows Hello - Windows Hello changes how people think about passwords. Password-free sign-in gives user the fastest and most secure way to unlock Windows devices.
- Most comprehensive security - As the most secure Windows ever built, Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection – including anti-virus, firewall, and Defender and anti-phishing technologies – for the supported lifetime of device.
- More Productive – Helps double the productivity with more innovative tools that help users stay organized, capture ideas, explore online and get stuff done quickly.
- Go beyond browsing - Microsoft Edge is the modern browser, built for Windows 10. It’s more personal, responsive and all about getting things done online. Users can write directly on webpages, share your mark-ups with others, use extensions and so much more.
- The quickest way to set ideas in motion - Quickly turn thoughts into action with the magic of Windows Ink. Naturally capture notes and ideas at the speed of thought – with no need to be logged in
About The Company
- More Personal – Users can enjoy a more personal digital assistant, the best Windows yet for gaming, and features that keep your device and your phone in sync.
- Digital assistant - By learning over time, Cortana becomes more useful. Cortana help find things, complete tasks, set reminders and work across devices more productively.
- Gaming – Users can play great new Xbox games on Windows 10 with the stunning performance of DirectX 12
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue and one of the world's most valuable companies.