ITAM plays a crucial role in helping IT add value to enterprise growth strategy, going beyond providing mere utility value. Auto-discovery in EAMbrace ITAM feature allows users to scan IT assets, both hardware and software, in most non-invasive way without compromising organization’s Info-sec policies. By deploying different technological strategies, EAMbrace Auto-discovery allows users track IT assets both on LAN and ones that are not on it. Combined with its own Asset Lifecycle Management Solution, EAMbrace ITAM enable users to maintain track of the physical, financial, and contractual information about every IT asset.
Effective IT Asset Management (ITAM) is a solution beyond simple ability to scan/discover physical assets on the network. It helps tracking the physical, financial, and contractual information about the asset as it can change throughout the asset's life. It factors in costs associated with the asset during its service life, involving install, move, add, and change processes (often referred to as IMAC). Among others, it also records acquisition and disposal costs, which almost accounts for more than 20 percent of the asset’s TCO.
Below is how the solution help users:
About The Company
- The solution can be configured to scan all machines specific to a domain or limited to pre-selected list of MAC ids
- A user can configure the solution to apply exclusion list (aka white list) for software on machines that are not required to be reported
- Create Un-approved software report by comparing scanned list with pre-approved list of software
- Grouping various software components under a software suite with user-friendly drill down feature, (e.g. MS Office)
- Complete asset lifecycle management to track and manage IT Asset like any other movable assets in the organization
- Helps track every IP based IT asset in the organization with hardware and software details of that particular IT asset
- Helps the verification of IT assets without a need of physical inventory
- Restrict installation of pirated and unwanted software
- Ensure software license compliance and keep a track of asset ownership and transfers/handovers
- Keep tab on configuration and installation with scheduled "declaration and verification" of asset
- Drive down IT costs, increase service management efficiency, and reduce security and compliance risk
- Act as a single source of truth for tracking warranties, AMCs and contracts on assets
Progressive Technology Solutions PTSOL is a software and technology solutions and services company founded in 2002 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA, USA with its offices in Europe (United Kingdom), UAE (Dubai) and India (Mumbai/Pune). PTSOL team has developed highly modular and configurable enterprise asset management software EAMbrace. It provides number of solutions around asset management using EAMbrace. Company’s configurable solutions and quick implementation approach allows them to meet clients’ requirements which include fortune 2000 companies in a very short timeline.