It is holistic solution that improves productivity at work by providing customized educational
environments for employees and enables them to access important training/learning documents on their mobile while they are on the go.
About The Company
- Helps optimize production
- Helps develop role dashboards with the functionality of providing limitations on access
- Provides a unified, real-time view into manufacturing operations
- Provides actionable information for operators, supervisors, and plant managers
- Leads a pathway to prescriptive optimization
- Helps fragment infrastructure and IT systems
Samsung SDS, established in 1985, as a subsidiary of Samsung group has been providing information technology services. These include consulting services (Business Strategy and Discrete IT and Network Consulting); technical services (Packaged and Customized Application Integration, Hardware and Software Implementation and Support, and IT Education); and outsourcing services (Business Process Outsourcing, Application and IT Infrastructure Outsourcing and Network Infrastructure Management). SDS is expanding its business area by investing on R&D and emerging IT technologies such as U-city, RFID and Engineering Outsourcing. SDS provides its IT services by operating 11 offices and data centers in 11 countries.