Sophos Endpoint is endpoint protection software
which ensures security of all endpoint devices used across the organization. Using the software, a user can ensure security for devices and can manage the security policies for various devices through a single console.
- Next gen protection: The software blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviours used in almost every exploit. Sophos Endpoint doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of user’s device. Hence, a user gets protection before those exploits even arrive.
About The Company
- Decloaking Malware: The software works on the device and in conjunction with the firewall to detect and isolate compromised devices. Synchronized Security gives additional context providing information from the network.
- Behavioural Analytics: Determines suspicious behaviours, allowing for the detection of malware specifically designed to evade traditional solutions.
- Traffic Detection: Pre-filters all HTTP traffic and tracks suspicious traffic as well as the file path of the process sending malicious traffic.
- Integrated Endpoint and Network: Establishes instant and automatic communication between the Endpoint and Network alerts the suspected system of exactly what the firewall is detecting, allowing the endpoint protection agent immediate use of that information to discover the process behind the threat.
Sophos Group plc is a security software and hardware company. Sophos develops products for communication endpoint, encryption, network security, email security and mobile security as well as unified threat management. Sophos is focused on providing security software to the mid market and pragmatic enterprise.