The T.FAT POS
software is a collection of tools, highly advanced business functional tools, to which many other modules can be attached or extended. It has several components (mandatory and optional), which can be installed as required. Thus T.FAT POS provides easy expandability of the whole system. The solution is designed to accommodate the needs of large and small business. It takes in view to overcome the shortcomings of existing business management software. Apart from enhanced security features, T.FAT POS provides a very user-friendly interface.
T.FAT POS helps streamline transaction and accounting processes. Inventory tracking is a snap, and automatically calculated. These POS systems can be integrated with accounting software to help assist and speed up accounting procedures. Its design is based on the client-server concept and developed using the latest Visual Studio Suite. To achieve the highest amount of stability, scalability and reliability, it uses MS-SQL as the default RDBMS, which can optionally be substituted with Oracle or MySQL. Below are certain features of the solution: Key Features of T.FAT iPOS
About The Company
- Fast and easy to use: Order entry starts with the server selecting customer’s table, entering the ordered menu items and item modifiers requested by the customer. Pressing “Save/Print” causes menu items & modifiers print on food/beverage Prep Printers in kitchen & bar. Combine items from breakfast, lunch, bar, etc. on same order. Check options include buttons for adding, & deleting item, splitting checks by person or by group, printing check, paying check, etc. Table seating screen has many feature buttons such as printing cashier/server totals, seating transfer, hostess table & reservation management, and much, much more.
- Manager controls for voiding checks and deleting items: Once an order has been sent it requires manager authorization to approve item deleting and check voiding. Deleted items and voided check appear on separate end-of-day reports. Restaurant POS Features:
- Front Desk Interface
- Gift Certificate software
- International Ready
- Inventory, integrated with POS system
- Inventory, separate module
- Multi-Warehouse inventory
- Reservations and wait list
- Reservations capability with tie to customer data base
- Table Management Key Business Benefits of Point of Sale Software (T.FAT iPOS)
- Touch screen, mouse & Keyboard support: T.FAT iPOS ordering software is 100% touch screen compatible. Short period of training is sufficient for the cashier. Faster billing and cash handling.
- Bar code scanning: T.FAT iPOS can be implemented very fast without hampering the sales and other day-to-day processes. It includes a complete stock accounting for any number of products with a set of user definable options to suit the business needs.
- Financial Management: T.FAT iPOS Financial Management is an integrated financial accounting system. This help user keeps financial records efficiently, eliminate errors and delay resulting from duplicity of work.
- Percent Off Retail Prices, Coupons and Special charges: The solution makes it easy to pre-enter dollar amount or percentage off coupons and special charges (setup charge, delivery charge, etc.) that can be selected during order entry. The solution lets user create a manual percent off retail price on-the-fly.
- Scheme & Promotions: The solution offers a bouquet of scheme and promotion fairly customizable to suite your business needs.
- Analysis Reports: A completely new approach for reports, designed form the ground-up-T.FAT iPOS reports are ultimate tool for organizing and analyzing your business data. The report’s main functionality is in its ability to summarize large amounts of information, and represent it in a register and cross-tabulated form. So, it is the best tool to create financial, stock and statistical reports.
- Multi Store Management: The solution provides enterprise wide connectivity across all of stores, warehouse and back office. This technology allows each location to work independently even if the internet connectivity is lost. Whenever the connectivity is stored it syncs the data automatically with bead office.
- Payment tracking: T.FAT iPOS gives users a choice of using a central a Cashier or using Server and/or Driver Banking to handle payment. Whether an employee uses their own drawer or a drawer is shared by several servers, Payments are tracked by register and employee. End-of-shift reports are available by register and by employee.
The company started operations in 1996 with the goal of standard software products development. Suchan has now multi-skill strength of programmers, Sales & Support engineers and Administrative staff. The company has developed a very sound customer base, which includes clients from Corporate houses, Professionals, Chartered Accountants, Manufacturers, Traders from all sorts of business and industrial sectors viz. Machinery, Construction & infrastructure, Tools, Pipes, Electrical, Automobiles, Scientific apparatus, Surgical instruments, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Steel, Plastic, Packing, Importers, Exporters, Marketing & Distribution etc. Such variety of customers, apart from building confidence, has enabled Suchan to fine-tune their products so as to provide efficiency, reliability & uniformity in operations.