is a simple, quick and free remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer solution which works even when the user has a firewall installed or when there are other limitations. If the user has to connect to another computer, activate Team Viewer on both computers without even installing it. On the first launch the computers identify themselves and get access codes. Team Viewer has millions of users worldwide and it's the standard tool for people in remote locations. It can be useful during presentations by sharing monitor with other viewers. With Team Viewer one can connect with partners and other computers all the time. Team Viewer encrypts data in order to secure it.
Team Viewer is the market leader for providing remote access to machines/devices across geographies. The software helps access information securely over remote across globe and solve problems/troubleshoot or undertake the required task(s) without any technical glitches. Below are the specific modules of the software:
- Cross-platform, i.e. PC to PC, mobile to PC, and PC to mobile connections that support Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, Android, Windows App, and BlackBerry
- Maximum compatibility
- TeamViewer runs on a broad spectrum of operating systems ranging from state-of-the-art system software to older operating systems
- No Configuration
- Start and use TeamViewer instantly. TeamViewer even works behind firewalls and automatically detects any proxy configuration
- East to understand
- Users can enjoy a state-of-the-art user interface that is clearly arranged, simple, touch-friendly, and quick to operate
- High Performance
- Intelligent connection and routing, efficient use of bandwidth, fast data transmissions, and automatic quality adjustments ensure an optimized user experience
- High security
- TeamViewer utilizes RSA 2048 public/private key exchange, AES (256 bit) session encryption end to end, random passwords for one-time access, optional two-factor authentication, and access controls via black- and whitelists.
About The Company
- TeamViewer is available in more than 30 languages and supports international keyboards, which makes it an ideal solution for international use.
Launched in 2005, TeamViewer focuses on cloud-based technologies to enable online support and collaborate in real time across the globe. With TeamViewer, remote support, remote access, and online collaboration are not mere buzzwords. They represent helping people, better integrating technology into our daily lives, and creating new ideas. 90% of Fortune 500 companies rely on TeamViewer as their choice to bring colleagues together across all platforms and all devices. The largest businesses also view TeamViewer as “a game changer” along with individuals who post their love and appreciation for the products across various social channels almost as quickly as people download it.