Zoho Reports is an ultimate online reporting and business intelligence solution that empowers the organizations to visually analyse their business data efficiently and create insightful reports and dashboards thereby allowing making informed business decisions. The solution provides effective data connectors for instant reporting such as Google Analytics, cloud storage, database, Salesforce CRM, and many more. Rated as a leader in G2 Crowd's 'The Winter 2016 Business Intelligence GridSM1 report, Zoho Reports helps the businesses create reports in minutes with drag-and-drop report designer. Businesses can gain insights that provide multiple times the value of what they pay as Zoho Reports subscription. Accessibility to Zoho's broad suite of business apps ranging from CRM, Mail, Project management and more makes it more desirable.
Zoho Reports is an impeccable reporting solution that offers state-of-the-art reporting tools and features. The solution endeavours to enhance the productivity of the businesses effortlessly and allows them to focus more on effective decision making. Zoho Reports is easily deployable and does not require any specific technical skills to operate. This web based solution is not only robust but scalable as well. Users can create a wide range of reports in minutes with our drag-and-drop report designer and an intuitive interface. Enabling access to Zoho's broad suite of business apps ranging from CRM, Mail, Project management and more, Zoho Reports is way more than BI. Frontend features of Zoho Reports consist of:
About The Company
- Connect to Any Data Source: Business data now lie scattered in flat files, feeds, databases, cloud storage services & online/offline applications. Wherever the data is, it's now easy to synchronize the data with Zoho Reports for analysis and reporting. Data sync is automatic and can be scheduled periodically. Users can connect to both relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access, Teradata, etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop/Hive etc. Connectivity to SQL Azure and Amazon RDS cloud databases are also supported. Zoho Reports' architecture allows users to blend and merge data from across different sources to create meaningful business reports.
- Visual Analysis: Zoho Reports enables businesses to visually analyse their data and build insightful reports and dashboards with easy drag-and-drop interface without any IT help. Variety of reporting components such as charts, widgets, pivot tables, and tabular view are available. A familiar 'spreadsheet-like' interface is provided by Zoho Reports for data addition, analysis and reporting. Simple to use, click and apply pre-built analytical functions along with Excel-like easy to use formula engine, with an extensive library of mathematical and statistical functions are provided to allow extracting of required business metrics from given data.
- Sharing and Collaboration: Users can develop reports together with their colleagues and share with each other, for informed business decision making with noteworthy sharing and collaboration features. The solution provides fine-grained control over what the colleagues and clients can view and control the access to the software data. Publishing, embedding, printing and emailing of the reports have been simplified.
- White Labelling: Zoho Reports offers white label solutions to completely re-brand Zoho Reports and serve from the custom domain/portal, in businesses’ own brand. Businesses can now become instant analytics and BI providers with fully re-branded portal. White labelled Zoho Reports provides users with a seamless embedded business intelligence solution option. Fully customizable design elements, single-sign on, user administration, comprehensive APIs and other white-labelling capabilities enable businesses to customize the desired experience.
- Extensible & Scalable BI Platform: Developers and system integrators (SIs) can use the powerful and scalable Zoho Reports development platform to build/integrate reporting and analytical capabilities into their business applications. Zoho Reports offers a set of powerful HTTP based Web APIs. Zoho Reports is not only meant for SMBs but also for enterprises too. It can scale and handle 100s of millions of rows of data for analysis and reporting. This highly secure solution supports Mobile BI thereby facilitating access and interaction with the reports and dashboard created in Zoho Reports service on the go. Big data goldmine can be flawlessly analysed with ease and derive key business insights.
Zoho is a renowned company creating beautiful software to address business automation needs. Over the past decade of its journey, the Zoho suite has emerged to be a leader in software solutions. In an industry where technology changes at a relentless and dizzying pace, Zoho values persistence and endurance as highly as adaptability. With Zoho software solutions, customers get the enduring commitment to keep improving the experience and relentless devotion to customer satisfaction. The state-of-the-art solutions offered by Zoho equip the businesses with ultra-modern technology and tools contributing to the improved business generation and productivity with utmost customer satisfaction.