Organize custom tournaments for badminton matches with the help of BWF software. With a few clicks on your keyboard or mouse, you can schedule matches and other group events using tournament software. With a badminton tournament software, you can create tournament charts and publish online, schedule game timings and publish results in real-time.
What is Tournament Software?
Tournament software is enthusiastically used by sports associations, tournament organizers, players, media and sponsors to manage daily operations. All matches can be organized seamlessly, and results and rankings can be updated automatically.
Tournament software is used by, coaches and sports authorities for organizing tournaments with any number of players or participants. Most such platforms come in three different match formats, such as, round robin, knockout and multistage.
In robin style tournaments, you can edit the number of points and legs for each loss, draw and victory. Knockout style tournaments let you edit the seeding and add third place final. With multistage model, it is possible to change the number of groups and people that can move on to the next stage.
How BWF Tournament Software Works (Badminton World Federation)
BWF tournament software saves tournament organizers from the hassle of manually managing and organizing matches. Instead use a badminton league scheduler for setting up matches. Go through the steps mentioned below to see how badminton management tools and planners provided by BWF software helps:
- Select the type of schedule and number of players.
- Identify date and time for the game.
- Prepare schedules for courts and groups or divisions.
- Add or delete matches as per the requirement.
- Track scores online through badminton software.
- Reschedule matches if necessary.
- Online chat guides, support and email provided for further guidance and support.
Benefits of Tournament Software Badminton India
Tournament management software functions as a centralized tool for scheduling badminton matches. Aside from providing basic functionalities such as scores and rankings, the managerial solutions embedded within the platform offer other crucial benefits. They are the following:
- In the software’s database, upload the data of the participants and send it across to concerned authorities in just one click.
- Share with sponsors, fans and players match schedule.
- Download schedules for printing so that the same can be used offline.
- You can attach playoffs to schedules.
- Paste images and players logos.
- Ranking systems to track every player’s world ranking and update automatically
- Helps with membership management based on types and access levels
- Provides automatic live scoreboard
- Event registration can be managed online
Key Features of Badminton Software
Tournament software models provide online solutions for efficiently processing match scheduling, tracking, sharing and uploading operations. Badminton software and such tournament systems have core functionalities for scheduling/organising badminton as well as other sports. Besides, it provides a host of such key benefits as mentioned below:
- Court and player availability for easy schedule.
- Complete visibility of player data at selected corner of the screen.
- Set up option for scheduling timeslots and days.
- Get an overview of scheduled, unscheduled and played matches.
- You don't have to unschedule a match for rescheduling it.
- Visual club web for sports clubs and organisations.
- Easily publish tournaments, matches and draws on the internet.
- Tournament TV inbuilt in badminton software to inform audience and players of latest game updates.
- Unlimited matches, players and events.
- League planner to organise racquet sport leagues.
Top 5 Free Badminton Tournament Software to Manage Domestic Matches 2020
Make a choice by going through a list of some of the best tournament managers and schedulers for a more organised, less time consuming and hassle-free tournament management process.
R2 Sports Tournament Management Software
Automate tedious tasks for organising and managing badminton tournaments and other matches with R2 Sports Tournament management software. The software helps organize and manage all tournament operations in a more reliable, streamlined and efficient manner.
The media feature so attached can be used as a reporting tool for tracking players and their teams. You can also follow live tournaments and check brackets that are being updated in real time. You can use the software for easily converting between nine different draw types, such as, Round Robin, Pro Qualifier, Pool Play, etc.
Key features of R2 Sports Tournament Management Software
- Live match through event projection display
- Personalized tournament website
- Game management by R2 sports scorecard app
- Built in communication system for communicating with participants
- Multiple division types for singles and doubles team competition
- Multiple bracket types
- Online registration
Plan and develop your own badminton tournament teams and playing schedule and rankings with Tournament Planner. A new ranking is generated at the end of each game and end users can edit scores for each team. Further you are free to attach your own logo, colour and background to such refurbished tournaments.
With this badminton software, you can prepare schedules for group, bracket and single matches. Either automatically schedule the matches or drop and drag matches while at the same time adding breaks and referees. Tournament Planner software provides flexible tournament formats.
Key features of Tournament Planner:
- Stay updated about court and player's availability as well as the matches.
- Single panel for highlighting the entire range of data of the players.
- Prepare custom tournament edits for badminton matches.
- Tournament Planner for free demonstrations and scheduling of matches.
- Prepare backups of your data for keeping it safe in the system.
- Develop match cards, day reports, match records and draw lists.
- Reschedule matches without un scheduling them.
Score 7 badminton software for referees and players develops match records as well as provides information in real time. This badminton software is primarily used for managing players, executive teams and managerial staff. Users can also create federation licenses for executives, players, assistants, trainers and delegates. There is also the record maker feature for prefilled record generation.
You can easily switch management systems in a matter of minutes. Control deregistration/registration, sign-up sheets and multiple colours for making corporate logos are other core functionalities offered by Score 7 badminton software. The all in one management dashboard of this tournament management software has been designed in such a way that it integrates both the administrative tasks and routine engagements for match scheduling.
Key features of Score 7:
- Create a tournament after specifying the number of participants, format and sport.
- Use the overview option to change settings of the game such as description, number of participants, etc.
- Multiple tournament formats such as multistage, round robin and knockout.
- Create first round based on the order of the participants (seeded) or randomly.
- Knockout brackets for editing dates and results of the matches.
- One-click notification for players and organisers.
- Full contact database for easy search, filter and updates.
- Financial reports and membership summaries.
- Easy to set up player renewal reminders.
Sports applications are designed in such a way that developing customised tournaments through such tools is as much fun as playing them. Konkuri tournament software is also one such software used for managing leagues and tournaments, especially badminton. Create match schedules and easily share the results through this management software for tournaments. Tennis organisations, video gamers and sports companies use Konkuri for a variety of games. Users can also archive results before finally sharing them.
Dashboard within Konkuri tournament management software comes with real-time updates for writing comments and other communication purposes. Organise and find tournament or leagues through this badminton software. One of the most unique features of the software is game analytics and facility scheduling.
Key features of Konkuri:
- Share information through poster, inscriptions and rules
- Building mode to invite participants before the competition starts
- Publish the competition schedule once it's activated and ready to be published
- Embed widgets in your website for viewing results of the competition
- Create leagues with just one click through super easy league builder
- A professional dedicated website with elegant graphic interface
- Presets available for every competition
- No advertisements
Corporates, schools and sports organisations use What's Score tournament software for managing sports events. The tournament software organises multiple tournaments in multiple formats for badminton and other sports. Event promotion, payments, participate registration and live results are other core functionalities of this badminton software. Sports clubs, athletes, coaches, teams and leagues use this software for badminton tournaments and handle team level and organisation level scheduling.
What's Score stores previous records for all registered tournaments. The digital platform offers real time scoreboard solution and customisable scoring options. There are also API options available for easy integration and showing tournament details on a website. The digital sports management software also has data output capability and a specialised scoreboard.
Key features of What’s Score:
- Customised registration forms and payments for accepting participant registration
- Multiple seeding option for automated draws
- Match schedules automated based on ground/court availability and communication
- For public viewing, live score option also available
- Draw tournament page by clearly laying out rules, drawing venues and attaching results
- Sport specific scoring for each game and level
- Intuitive control and click/type interface for user friendly experience
- Helps position the screen by using coordinates
- Redesigned web report for tracking fouls.
What are the upcoming domestic badminton tournaments in India 2020?🏸
From April 27, 2020 till May 3rd, 2020 would be held Yonex Sunrise Dr Akhil Gupta Memorial 75th Inter State-of-the-art Inter Zonal and 84th Senior National Badminton Championship. The tournament has been organised by BAI (Badminton Association of India).
- What are the different badminton associations in India?🇮🇳
BAI or the Badminton Association of India is the chief governing body for holding national level badminton championships. There are then several other affiliate organisations. To name a few, they are:
- Andhra Pradesh Badminton Association
- Bihar Badminton Association
- Chhattisgarh Badminton Association
- Delhi Capital Badminton Association
- Gujarat Badminton Association
- Haryana Badminton Association
- Jammu and Kashmir Badminton Association
- Jharkhand Badminton Association
- Madhya Pradesh Badminton Association
- Manipur Badminton Association
- Nagaland Badminton Association
- Orissa State Badminton Association
- Rajasthan Badminton Association
- Badminton Association of Sikkim
- Telangana Badminton Association
- Uttar Pradesh Badminton Association
- Uttarakhand Badminton Association
- West Bengal Badminton Association
- What's the Badminton World Champion 2020 Schedule?🏆
CIPUTRA HANOI – YONEX SUNRISE Vietnam International Challenge 2020 is to be held from June 2 - June 7, 2020. However as confirmed by The Badminton World Federation (BWF), the championship has been postponed due to COVID-19. Management solutions that schedule tournaments such as badminton, football, tennis and other such sports are very much in demand amongst sports fans and players. Fully capable features that customize every step involved in the game development and playing process have further heightened the demand for not just BWF software but also tournament management tools for other sports.