As a real estate agent, it is crucial to manage the multiple tasks that are required to sell, buy and lease properties while also monitoring finances. Apart from these core tasks, it is also important to generate leads and take your clients’ individual requirements into consideration.
All these tasks require a lot of time, effort and rapport building. Fortunately, technologies like real estate CRM software helps manage all these tasks along with customer relationship management.
For efficient management of all the different modules of real estate, you need a robust real estate management solution. Hence, we bring 21 best real estate CRM software which are especially equipped to cater the needs of real estate developers.
List of 21 Best Real Estate CRM Software in 2023
- Zoho Real Estate CRM
- B2B Bricks
- DaeBuild CRM
- HubSpot CRM
- Wise Agent
- Zendesk Sell
- Citrix Podio
- Agile CRM
Zoho Real Estate CRM
Zoho’s real estate CRM software helps you manage your sales cycle with modules to create and store quotes, invoices, price books, and bills in their account. Manage all your post-sales processes using powerful inventory management features and share your quotes and invoices to prospects through custom email and invoice templates.
Features of Zoho Real Estate CRM:
- Capture Leads: With the help of this CRM for real estate agents, you can easily capture leads from social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook along with other websites.
- Case Management: With Zoho real Estate CRM, you can segregate individual deals and keep all its details at one secure place.
- Marketing Analytics: It provides you with efficient tools for analyzing the different marketing verticals so that you can understand the potential client-base and which platform they prefer the most.
Pros and Cons of Zoho Real Estate CRM:
Pricing Zoho CRM: Its Standard Plan costs ₹ 720/user per month, Professional Plan costs ₹ 1200/user per month while the Enterprise Plan costs ₹ 2100/user per month.
Freshsales is a resourceful CRM software from Freshworks for real estate developers. It provides an intuitive UI with an array of features to help realtors and real estate developers execute projects with minimal efforts.
Features of FreshSales:
- AI-based Lead Scoring: The Real Estate CRM Software provides an intuitive real estate lead scoring which automatically catches, complies and sends leads to the sales.
- Intelligent Workflow Automation: It provides all the necessary tools to help in automating workflows of the team at various stages of a project.
- Visual Deal Pipeline: Freshsales provides a graphical user interface with visual deal pipeline to seamlessly monitor the progress of individual projects.
Pros and Cons of FreshSales:
Pricing: Its 21-day Sprout Plan is free. While its Blossom Plan costs ₹1299/user per month and Garden Plan costs ₹2299/user per month.
Propertybase is an efficient real estate CRM software especially designed for the management of contracts and marketing. It is ideal for both residential as well as commercial real estate agents and realtors.
Features of Propertybase:
- Document Management: It provides all the necessary tools for the management of legal and property-related documents of individual clients.
- Email and SMS Marketing: Propertybase provides some of the most well organised SMS and email marketing tools to make property listings visible to potential clients.
- Lease and Maintenance Management: The realtor CRM software for real estate provides a robust lease and maintenance management mechanism for seamless transactions between sellers and buyers.
- Mobile App: This real estate CRM software has a responsive mobile app for efficient management of processes on the go.
- Property Alerts: It provides useful property-related alerts such as any new interest shown in buying or selling residential or commercial spaces.
Pros and Cons of Propertybase:
Pricing: Its Company Plan costs ₹ 5214/user per month while the Enterprise Plan comes for ₹ 6534/user per month
Real Estate Software is an ideal real estate CRM software for both individual real estate agents as well as organisations. It offers assistance in providing customisable tools to realtors to manage their real estate projects in terms of enquiries and sales.
Features of B2B Bricks:
- Lead Capturing: B2B brinks helps capture relevant leads from different online channels such as Facebook, Twitter, intuitively. It then forwards all the leads to relevant sales members for conversion.
- Geo Tracking: It comes with advanced geo tracking capabilities to monitor activities of all the field agents for review to increase productivity.
- Task Automation: It enables automation of various tasks such as lead generation and sending of mailers to move processes smoothly, down the sales funnel.
- Unlimited Property Listing: It provides the option of unlimited project and property listing and response capturing for seamless leads-to-sales transition.
Pros and Cons of B2B Bricks:
Pricing: Its Web Plan comes for ₹10,000/ user per annum, while Business and Corporate Plans come for ₹18,000 and ₹30,000/ user per annum, respectively.
PlanPlus is a one-stop software for real estate agents and realtors. This cloud-based software enables all the field agents and other team members to stay connected on the go. Additionally, they can manage property enquiries, track leads and follow up with them accordingly.
Features of PlanPlus:
- Client Management: It helps in categorising different clients based on the stage of the deal and date of completion. It also helps in keeping the client records, schedule reminders and helps in invoicing.
- Lead Management: With the help of its intuitive algorithm, it can efficiently capture leads off various platforms including Website, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Email Marketing: It comes with efficient tools for email marketing such as sending brochures and mailers to potential leads in a single click.
- Document Management: It provides a systematic document management module which helps keep all the critical and confidential documents of clients secure and at one place.
Pros and Cons of PlanPlus:
Pricing: PlanPlus provides a free demo. Its Single Agent Plan comes for ₹ 1977/user per month while the Team Edition costs ₹ 2636.7/user per month
DaeBuild CRM is a systematic real estate agent CRM software which automates various processes in a property-related project. It simplifies different tasks of real estate professionals and provides tools for following up with clients for impeccable customer service.
Features of DaeBuild CRM:
- Lead Management: It offers tools for automatic lead capturing and assigning leads to sale professionals.
- Cloud Telephony: It helps connect with buyers, sellers, and potential clients and provides tools for telephonic sales and call recording.
- Document Management: It comes equipped with critical tools for efficient document management so that all documents are stored securely and systematically.
- Client Management: It helps real estate enterprises to efficiently manage processes related to clients such as invoicing, payment processing, and information management.
Pros and Cons of DaeBuild CRM:
Pricing: Daebuild provides Real Estate CRM demo. However, pricing plans are available on request.
Cratio CRM is an all-encompassing real estate CRM software which helps in personalising the entire transaction process for clients, with efficient documentation.
Specifically curated for real estate professionals such as property developers and real estate agents, Cratio’s tools help in execution of different stages of property management.
Features of Cratio:
- Lead Automation: It helps in automating the process of lead capturing from various platforms such as Facebook and property portals to maximise the lead database
- Leads: Once the leads have been captured, it curates a list of all potential clients and assigns it to the sales personnel.
- Bookings to Sales Closure: It provides tools to manage bookings by clients and constant assistance from booking to the closing of sales.
- Telephonic Monitoring: It provides targeted tools for managers to monitor calls of agents to provide insights and suggestions.
Cratio Pros and Cons:
Pricing: Cratio comes at ₹360/ month, per user. It doesn’t provide a free plan however it does provide free trial for limited days.
Although HubSpot CRM is not specific to real estate, it provides all the tools necessary for efficient real estate CRM management. It helps with lead generation, document and client management and much more and minimises the procedural delays with the help of its state-of-the-art modules.
Features of HubSpot CRM:
- Lead Management: It provides efficient lead management tools for capturing, managing and assigning leads to the agents.
- Project Management: HubSpot CRM helps in building an effective project ecosystem under a single platform so that all the dedicated members of the project can track the progress through project management tools.
- Email/SMS Marketing: The real estate agent CRM software helps in employing efficient marketing strategies through email and SMS.
- Document Management: It helps in keeping all the critical legal property related client documents secure and confidential.
HubSpot Pros and Cons:
Hubspot provides free real estate CRM demo and signup. It has three plans, Free, starter for ₹ 3300 per month and Basic for ₹ 13200 per month.
LeadSquared CRM is one of the best real estate CRM software for streamlining sales processes. You can track leads from multiple sources, be it through phone, chat, website or social media. It helps with complete sales automation along with lead management, daily status check, follow-up reminders, etc. Also, you can track and sales and revenue metrics to know what is going well for your business.
Features of LeadSquared Real Estate CRM
- Catch Sales Signals: You can track qualified leads automatically from all possible channels where you are functional.
- Custom Reporting: Get customized analytic reports as per your performance metrics.
- Lead Capturing & Distribution: Leads that you capture from online and offline channels can be distributed to relevant sales professionals with just a few clicks.
LeadSquared Pros and Cons:
Pricing: LeadSquared real estate CRM software is available in different pricing plans, and its Lite plan starts at ₹15000.
Salesforce CRM software helps gather relevant information on the preferences of your customers and manage everything through a central location. You can offer personalized services to real estate prospects and ensure that their journey through the sales funnel is smooth. This makes Salesforce CRM an important tool for businesses operating in the real estate industry.
Features of Salesforce Real Estate CRM
- Faster Response Times: You can respond quickly to any messages you receive from potential customers of real estate properties. You can also set personalized automated responses.
- Central Database: CRM provides all your contact information on a single, unified system so that it can be accessed from anywhere and anytime.
- Smoother Correspondence: With the help of CRM software, you can send out emails to customers on their birthdays and anniversaries or when there is any special offer on properties.
- Performance Evaluation: CRM software helps evaluate your customer service processes and measure the effectiveness of your efforts towards relationship building.
Pros and Cons of Salesforce Real Estate CRM:
Pricing: Salesforce CRM is available at the price of ₹21,000.00/month.
Realtors and property dealers find the workflow automation and bulk email functionalities of Insightly quite useful. It further helps with marketing campaigns to let realtors connect with more real estate leads. By using Insightly CRM, you can adopt smarter strategies to increase sales and revenue for your business.
Features of Insightly:
- Manage Inbound Inquiries: It allows uploading lead sources, tracking lead status and setting up lead assignment rules.
- Manage Business Contacts: You can map your contacts in terms of buyer, agent, property manager, seller, and so on to provide personalized services.
- Configure Opportunities for Sales: You can create an opportunity record and track leads in terms of requirement, budget and the timeline.
Insightly Pros and Cons:
Pricing: The price of Insightly real estate CRM on request.
LionDesk provides many innovative features to manage real estate clients and sales efficiently. Using this real estate CRM software, you can stay organized and communicate effortlessly with your customers. All these features subsequently result in an increased deal closure.
Features of LionDesk:
- Drip Campaigns: LionDesk helps run effective drip campaigns with automated phone calls and messages in bulk.
- Broker Functions: Real estate brokers can have a broader view of properties, deals and opportunities across different locations.
- Video Email & Texting: Integrated video email & video texting functionalities will help make drip campaigns successful.
LionDesk Pros and Cons:
Pricing: The pricing details are available on request.
Apptivo is an all-in-one, cloud-based real estate CRM that helps manage your clients and properties from a single platform. The CRM includes lead management, invoicing, contact information and other flexible modules for marketing automation. Some of the additional features include the ability to manage inventory conveniently, create work orders, track projects & more.
Features of Apptivo:
- Mobile App: This real estate CRM software has a mobile app that automatically syncs and shares client data from G Suite to Apptivo and vice versa.
- Automation: It lets you set automated, standard response that addresses the concerns of clients.
- Targeted campaigns app: With Apptivo’s campaign app, you can design and create email marketing campaigns in a jiffy using the default email templates and themes available.
Pros and Cons of Apptivo:
Apptivo Pricing: 30 days free trial available. Apptivo Lite plan is priced at INR 817 per user per month with access to facilities like 18 apps, 25 workflows & so on.
Wise Agent is a real estate CRM solution that helps professionals manage every area of their business in one place. It offers time management, transaction management, lead automation and contact management and other modules. Additionally, the marketing module helps teams to design emails, drip campaigns, real estate flyers, SMS texts & more.
Features of Wise Agent:
- Drip Campaigns: With Wise Agent drip campaigns, you can automatically send emails for your campaign that will help save your time.
- Lead Automation: Wise agent lead automation feature helps manage leads from diverse platforms like email, offline events, real estate forums and so on.
- Transaction Management: Using Wise Agent lead management system, you can manage documents, signature and due dates with ease.
Pros and Cons of Wise Agent:
Wise Agent Pricing: 14 days free trial available. The paid plan starts at INR 2613 per month with access to features like drip marketing campaigns, user friendly calendar, lead automation & more.
Pipedrive real estate sales CRM is easy to use and adaptable to the needs of agents. It lets you create visual pipelines for properties, investors, and buyers. It’s an all-in-one CRM solution that allows you to see exactly where all the deals are in the sales process. It even provides tools for tracking conversations with clients digitally, so that you can address their concerns quickly.
Features of Pipedrive:
- Syncs with Google Calendar: Sync Google calendar with Pipedrive to see all activities in one place while adding your sales activities.
- Transaction Management: Using Pipedrive, you can manage transaction plans, lease agreements, contracts & more in one location.
- Easy segmentation of leads: With the help of this CRM, you can identify lead sources, segment lists, and organize them to send impactful marketing messages.
Pros and Cons of Pipedrive:
Pipedrive Pricing: The essential paid plan starts at INR 808 that includes 3000 active deals, 15 reports, and 30 custom fields. 14 days free trial also available.
Zendesk is a popular real estate CRM that helps agencies improve in every aspect – handling incoming requests from prospects, tracking leads, organizing house viewings and creating quotes to sell houses, to name a few. In addition, the software helps keep track of properties, clients, leads, and transactions. Not to mention, the end-to-end solution for real estate agencies even help build meaningful relationships with clients.
Features of Zendesk Sell:
- Lead Generation: It is a powerful lead generation platform that gives you access to a database of over 200 million professionals along with their prospect’s contact information.
- Reporting & Analytics: The dashboard provides valuable information based on pipeline analysis, sales performance reports and sales insights, among other things.
- Third-party Integrations: Allows integration with third party apps (Magento, Facebook, etc.) for easy management of your business processes like marketing, social media, etc.
Pros and Cons of Zendesk Sell:
Pricing: Zendesk Sell team plan starts at INR 1551 with access to features such as calendar integration, document storage and task and appointment setting & more.
RealtyJuggler is an efficient real estate CRM software designed for the management of different real estate projects with ease. It provides useful tools for tracking leads, commissions, and deals and creating task plans. It also includes a library of flyer templates to create real estate flyers for your listing. Further, RelatyJuggler runs on any mobile device and allows you to access information anytime, anywhere.
Features of RealtyJuggler:
- Contact Import: With RealtyJuggler, you can easily import contact from any organizer such as WiseAgent or LionDesk.
- Activity Management: Track important dates and update them on the calendar to manage daily schedules.
- Document Management: RealtyJuggler uploads and stores scanned contracts and other legal documents involved in the sales process.
- Rental Management: It lets realtors record payments and generate reports for expenses, income, etc.
RealtyJuggler Pros and Cons:
Pricing: RealtyJugglr plan costs ₹14616 per year. 90 days free trial also available.
Best Open Source & Free Real Estate CRM Software
Here’s the best free CRM for real estate which provides all essential features with zero investment.
Bitrix24 is one of the most popular CRM software for real estate developers and agents available in the market. It offers a platform for seamless management of clients and data. In addition, it also provides a collaboration space so that all the members are on the same page.
It provides more than 30 dynamic and practical tools to ensure that business processes are completed effectively and on time.
Features of Bitrix24:
- Lead Management: Helps in tracking, capturing and assigning leads to specific agents
- Call Tracking: Provides call tracking tools for increasing efficiency in sales.
- Email Marketing: Provides dedicated tools for sending brochures and emailers.
- Supports iOS and Android apps: It is mobile responsive, which helps real estate professionals to stay connected anywhere and at any time.
Pros and Cons of Bitrix24:
Pricing: Bitrix24 provides free CRM for real estate developers, and limits to 12 agents. It also provides unlimited contacts for free.
Bitrix24’s Plus Plan costs ₹ 2574 for unlimited users per month and Standard Plan ₹ 6534 for unlimited users per month. It also provides a free real estate CRM demo.
RealOffice360 is a useful real estate agent CRM software designed for the comprehensive management of different processes in a real estate project. It provides tools for tracking and monitoring different sales, listing and marketing related tasks to ensure higher profitability.
Features of RealOffice360:
- Client Management: RealOffice360 provides systematic tools for client management to organize clients and keep their details systematically.
- Deal Tracking: It lets realtors track the progress of the procedures in deals for each customer and seller.
- Time Organisation: It helps in efficient time management by project members to help expedite the project in the pipeline.
- Lead Generation: It provides miscellaneous tools for generating leads which includes marketing modules and social media and website monitoring.
Pros and Cons of RealOffice360:
Pricing: While it offers a lifetime free version, it also comes with a premium version for ₹1364.
Podio free CRM tool is preferred by realtors, brokers and real estate agents to manage their communication with prospects and existing customers. With the all the information about real estate clients, realtors can sell the best properties to them quickly and convincingly.
Features of Citrix Podio
- Stay on Schedule Always: This free real estate CRM system helps realtors manage their meetings and close more deals.
- Organize Your Property Listings: With this CRM software for real estate developers, you can manage all details related to property listings. It ensures a captivating overview for prospective buyers.
- Automated Workflows: With automated processes, you agents can focus more on opportunities and new enquiries. Also, they can ensure timely follow-up with customers.
Pros and Cons of Citrix Podio:
Pricing: This free real estate CRM software is ideal for up to 5 users. However, you can opt for its basic plan at ₹630 that is for unlimited users.
AgileCRM is a fully integrated real estate CRM software that ensures seamless collaboration between small teams. It helps real estate agents manage the flow of the entire sales process, from property listing to conversion. This empowers the sales team to spend more time building relationships with the buyers.
Features of AgileCRM:
- Minimal Learning Curve: With an intuitive interface and automaton features (sales, marketing and service), AgileCRM is quite easy to use.
- Reporting: Get advanced analytics and reports as per your performance metrics for smarter growth.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Integration: Connect MLS database to Agile CRM to import and publish all your property listing. Once data is loaded to CRM, it is updated regularly to maintain data accuracy.
- Deal Tracking: It lets realtors track deals as well as milestones for each customer and seller to keep the sales process on track.
- Document Management: This feature ensures that all the relevant documents, deals and contracts, and customer details are kept organized and secure.
AgileCRM Pros and Cons:
Pricing: This free real estate software is ideal for up to 10 users. However, you can opt for its starter plan at ₹734 that is for unlimited users.
Benefits of Real Estate CRM
Now that you know about different real estate CRM systems in detail, let’s discuss their benefits too.
- Track Leads Efficiently: Real estate leads can be generated from multiple platforms, be it social media, real estate forums, offline events and directly through your website. Real estate CRM software helps manage leads from diverse platforms and respond to prospects quickly.
- Manage Information Sharing: CRM software helps with information transparency and ensures better communication between customers and employees. Real estate CRM can be easily integrated with the tools you commonly use, such as Tally and ERP solutions. Thus, ensuring better information sharing.
- Run Marketing Campaigns: Marketing campaigns are quite effective in grabbing the attention of real estate prospects. It also helps stay connected with prospects and customers regularly. With the help of real estate CRM software, you can send automated emails and SMS to the targeted database.
- Improve Follow-Ups with Prospects: You can keep track of communication with prospects and customers and set follow-up reminders to ensure a streamlined sales funnel. At the same time, you can analyse the performance of your sales professionals based on their conversation history.
- Promote Referral Leads: Real estate developers can connect with their existing customers to get referrals using CRM software. After all, word of mouth publicity is quite effective in the real estate business.
Features of Real Estate CRM Software for Realtors
The best CRM for real estate agents needs to have some essential features to make the multi-faceted processes run smoothly. Given below are some of the core features of the best CRM for real estate:
- Lead Management: With the help of a good real estate CRM, you can easily capture leads from multiple sources like online campaigns, social media, and even track them until they become a business opportunity.
- List Management: This feature is at the core of any real estate CRM. Once the leads have been captured, CRM software should allow you to customize data based on offers, events, deals etc.
- Drip email: This feature of CRM lets you send automatic replies to leads, or prospects based on the actions they take. This is done with a view to keep in touch with the prospects in a personalized way.
- Predesigned email campaigns: Though you may use social media for your marketing purposes, sending out email to leads/ prospects always looks more professional. Hence, you must look out for real estate CRM that offers a great mix of predesigned email campaign templates with built-in keywords.
- Easy invoicing & billing: A good real estate CRM helps you create quotes for your clients, price books, invoices & more. Not only this, but it also allows you to create and share your invoices and quotes to prospects using custom invoice templates.
- Database Management System: Real Estate CRM software provides spreadsheet to keep a record of transactions and clients.
- Automated Marketing Tools: Real Estate CRM helps in sending various marketing materials, such as brochures, offers and emailers to the potential client database.
- Document Management System: This feature in Real Estate Software ensures that you keep all the important legal documents, service reports and customer details organised and safe.
- Website Monitoring Tool: This realtor CRM helps understand which properties are most in demand among your prospects and offer them customized options.
- Nurturing Existing Relationships: This is important to build a loyal customer base that bring in more business through referrals.
- Compatibility with mobile device: As real estate agents are usually on the move; it is important to look for a web-based CRM that is compatible with all devices.
FAQs on Real Estate CRM
- Why do real estate agents need CRM software?
Real estate CRM software is important not just to communicate with prospects and provide personalized services. This software is also crucial for tracking the movement of your prospects through the marketing funnel.
This will help in ensuring higher conversion at a faster rate. You can understand your prospects needs and provide personalized services.
- How to find the best real estate CRM?
You can start by finding out which real estate CRM is best suited for your specific needs. As a real estate property dealer, you must be facing unique challenges, and should look for a software which can narrow down the obstacles and make it easy to connect with prospects and achieve conversion.
- Where to compare real estate CRM pros and cons and find out which one is the best?
Some of the most common pros and cons of real estate CRM software are:
– Easy to use and customizable features
– Advanced marketing functionalities
– Hassle-free integration features
– Interactive dashboard that tracks daily activities
– Availability on mobile apps
– Extensive reporting features
– Exclusive social media features
You can simply stop considering those real estate CRM software solutions, which have these cons. Customer reviews are the best source to check pros and cons.
– Features are not customizable
– Reporting functionality is not up to date
– The user interface is not intuitive
– Lacks integration features
– Too complex features for the users
– Upgrades are expensive
– Complex search functions
- How to use real estate CRM for higher profit and revenue?
– Manage high volumes of information at a single platform
– Respond to leads and customer responses on the go
– Can stay connected with former clients for referral marketing
– Access reports to know what’s working and what’s not
– Nurture prospects through a centralized database
Summary: Which CRM for Real Estate Brokers to Pick?
While different solutions on our list come with unique features and functionalities, it depends on the users; both individuals and enterprises to choose the best real estate CRM software which suits their requirements. As most of these solutions provide free demo, we suggest first trying it, before buying the one that fits your business requirements.