The $81.3 billion healthcare industry in India is dealing with its own set of challenges. The scarcity of qualified doctors and negligible tech advancements are affecting the quality of primary and secondary healthcare in smaller towns and rural areas.
However, with private sector emerging strongly in India’s healthcare industry, the investment in both hospital infrastructure and R&D in smaller towns is increasing. Traditional healthcare companies like Apollo and AIIMS are trying to bridge the gap between doctor’s density in tier -1 and tier 2-3 cities by providing online video and audio consultations.
Further, to bridge the infrastructure gap, medical professionals and hospital administrators in smaller towns are getting more inclined towards advanced healthcare technologies like hospital management software and hospital information system. Doctors are adopting the trend of digital healthcare to ensure accuracy in activities like searching for the right drug regime and suggesting the most effective treatment.
Here’s a detailed study of an Allergy & Chest Care Centre placed in a smaller town in Andhra Pradesh, which adopted the latest hospital information system to automate clinic activities.
Swarna Allergy & Chest Care Centre is situated in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh and is serving patients since 2002. It is managed by Dr. Penchala Reddy Koppolu, a Chest Physician, who is dedicated towards providing the best treatment and outstanding clinic service.
The Business Challenge
Day-to-day processes at Swarna Allergy & Chest Care Centre were getting affected because:
- Tasks like patient registration and scheduling were handled manually
- There was no proper record of drug from multiple brands available at its medical store
- The database of patients’ medical history and past diagnostics were full of errors and inconsistencies
- Doctors were spending a significant time in manual prescription writing
- The clinic was not able to track its staff’s performance
- Finances were not handled efficiently and the clinic was going in the loss
The Solution Provided
Dr. Kopullu connected with Techjockey through its helpline number for GST enquiry, and got instant solution for challenges he was facing at the clinic over the last few years in terms of management. Considering his budget and requirements from a healthcare technology tool, we helped him get the best deal for a hospital management software.
Qmarksoft proved to be an effective solution for all his clinic management challenges. This clinic management software helped in automating and streamlining activities at his OPD, diagnostic lab and the medical store. Qmarksoft clinic management software also helped in the smooth functioning of his clinic by:
- Automating the process of patient registration
- Monitoring timetables and updating doctor’s schedule automatically
- Managing employee schedule
- Automated prescription management and printing
- Easy Billing
- Online Payment Receipt Generation
- Managing to-do-list for staffs and doctors
“I am impressed with Techjockey’s performance and offerings. Payment process is also very smooth at Techjockey’s Platform” - Dr. Kopullu Penchala Reddy, Swarna Allergy & Chest Care Centre