It’s been more than six months to Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation, still there are many such business owners who record transactions manually. Owing to this, the task of tax consultants has become more complex, who need to digitize each invoice before initiating the process for preparing and filing GST returns.
However, with the use of GST software like Tally.ERP 9, businesses can manage accounting and bookkeeping efficiently and generate accurate financial data. Further, information related to financial liabilities, payables and receivables can be at their quick disposal in this era of GST.
Benefits of GST Software
With the use of simple-to-use Tally.ERP 9 accounting features, users can record business transactions easily and create masters and vouchers along with generating reports. As a smart tax consultant, you should recommend your clients the GST accounting software, and benefit from these features:
1. Tally.ERP 9 GST software will help your clients record right GSTINs apart from managing transactions easily and in a systematic way. Tally.ERP 9 alerts whenever a wrong GSTIN is entered.
2. ERP 9 ensures that correct tax types (CGST, SGST, IGST, Cess) are captured in every invoice wherever applicable.
3. With Tally.ERP 9, your clients will be able to share data with correct transactional entries and ease your burden. Tally.ERP 9 does not allow erroneous transactions to be filled in GST return forms. Clients will be able to see all such transactions under ‘’Mismatch/Incomplete in information” and correct them before sending the data to you for filing purpose.
4. You will be able to refer the correct sources of data when filing GSTR-3B and GSTR-1, if your client uses Tally.ERP 9. Also, you can easily maintain this information and be ready for any tax related enquiries. This will also help in keeping the books updated.
5. It becomes convenient to check client’s data before filing returns, as clients can share Tally data with you unfailingly.
It’s time to adopt Tally innovation in the digital era! We recommend that you educate and guide your clients who are still billing manually to choose Tally. ERP 9 software, as it’s convenient for both of you in achieving GST compliance and filing GST returns correctly.
Correctly filed GST returns means right credit and happier customers!