Top Selling Categories
Search by your Industry
Sports & Lifestyle
Tours and Travels
Search by your Department
Customer Service Support
Research & Development
Training & Support
Seqrite Endpoint Security For Business
Sold by : Seqrite
5 Ratings Reviews
Add a Review
Starting Price ₹600
35 Chatting right now
1035 People added this product in their cart
2211 People requested to call back
Techjockey Buyer Protection
Seqrite endpoint security solutions is an easy to use and holistic platform which integrates futuristic technologies such as anti-ransomware, behavioral selection system to protect the network from online threats. It offers an array of advanced features under a single platform to help organizations ensure security and enforce control.
Seqrite Endpoint Security is a simple and comprehensive platform which integrates innovative technologies like Anti Ransomware, Advanced DNA Scan, and Behavioral Detection System to protect your network from today’s advanced threats. It offers a wide range of advanced features like Advanced Device Control, DLP, Vulnerability Scan, Patch Management, Web Filtering, Asset Management, etc. under a single platform to enable organizations to ensure complete security and enforce control.
Products and Features:
Seqrite endpoint security is a simple and comprehensive platform, that has following features.
1. Antivirus- Endpoint security system prevent, detects and remove malicious software from desktop and laptop.
2. Email Protection- It reduces bandwidth consumption in the organization by filtering spam before it reaches to the organization’s network.
3. IDS/IPS Protection- Endpoint security system detects and prevents malicious activities which tend to exploit application’s vulnerabilities.
4. Firewall Protection- Administrators can customize permission- based rules in line with observable configurable exceptions and network traffic.
5. Phishing Protection- The software prevents malicious codes from entering in the network through internet.
6. SMS Notification- Notifications about important network events can be configured in advanced so that, SMS and emails can be timely shoot to the appropriate parties.
7. Browsing Protection- Endpoint clients can be prevented from accessing malicious websites.
8. Advanced Device Control- The Quick Heal security for endpoint configures policies for different devices such as Windows and Mac to protect the network from unverified devices.
9. Web Filtering- Blocks websites individually or according to categories to limit employees web access.
10. Asset Management- Quick Heal Security for Endpoint monitors hardware and software configurations of every endpoints that helps administrators to keep a tab on changes made on company system.
Sold By : Seqrite
Configures device policies for various device types for Windows and Mac platforms to safeguard the network against unverified devices.
The feature uses Seqrite’s behavior-based detection technology to detect and block ransomware threats. As an added layer of protection, it also backs up your data in a secured location to help you restore your files in case of a ransomware attack.
Vigilant monitoring of hardware and software configurations of every endpoint allows administrators to stay in-the-know of any alterations on company systems.
Centralized patch management solution for all Microsoft application vulnerability patching needs.
Monitors confidential company files and notifies administrators when such files are copied, renamed or deleted.
Administrators can define user groups based on the hierarchy within the organization and set flexible policies as per situational requirements.
During the EPS client installation, if another antivirus solution is detected its uninstaller will be launched, or it will automatically be uninstalled. The Seqrite EPS installation will not proceed unless the previously installed antivirus is removed from the system.
Phishing attacks that originate from malicious codes over the Internet are thwarted before they can enter the network and spread.
Clean junk files and delete invalid registry/disk entries within the network for enhanced performance of endpoints.
Cloud-based solution that allows enterprises to manage endpoints at all times, even when they are out of the network. Admins can view the latest status, apply policies, redirect clients and maintain compliance.
Websites can be blocked individually or as per categories to limit web access for employees.
Enforce control over the use of unauthorized applications within the network.
By scanning known vulnerabilities of applications and operating systems, this feature allows users to update necessary security patches.
Secures confidential data and prevents the leakage of business secrets to avoid losses. Data-at-rest can also be scanned on endpoints and removable devices. See how it works in this
Advanced protection that proactively detects and prevents malicious activity which may exploit application vulnerabilities.
Scans your endpoint inboxes for spam, phishing attacks and unsolicited emails that sneak through network defenses.
Endpoint clients can be safeguarded against attacks originating from malicious websites accessed from within the network.
Monitors inbound and outbound network traffic. Allow/Disallow applications based on rules.
Multiple update managers can be deployed to achieve load-balancing and to avoid network congestion caused by a single update manager.
Notifications about critical network events can be preconfigured to reach appropriate parties via email or text messages.