Please read these conditions carefully before using the Techjockey.com website. By using the
Techjockey.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
These "Conditions of Use" constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable
law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical
or digital signatures.
- "Consumer" means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly
outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession.
- “Techjockey’s” means Techjockey Infotech Private Limited also referred to as “we” or
“us” in these terms and conditions.
- “Business Customer” means a customer who is not a consumer.
Website Conditions of Use
- Your use of this site, which is provided by Techjockey, by using this site you
signify your consent to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions you must not
use this site. Some areas of the site require registration.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that
enables you to purchase products listed on the website at the price indicated
therein at any time from any location within the jurisdiction as set forth below.
- By completing the initial registration form and by entering your email address and
password, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Also, by
subscribing to any of our email services, you are deemed to have accepted these
terms and conditions. If you register with this site, you should read and adhere to
- The right to use this website does not include any resale or commercial use of this
website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings,
descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any
downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or
any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You must not use any Techjockey services:
- In any way that causes, or is likely to cause, Techjockey, or any access to
it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or
- For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other
unlawful activity, or
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India,
friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement
to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any
offence or is insulting any other nation.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content
if you are in breach of applicable laws, these Conditions of Use or any other
applicable terms and conditions, guidelines or policies.
giving prior notice. Your use of this Site following such modification constitutes
you agrees to those terms.
changes. If you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using this site.
Trademarks and Copyright
- Trade names and marks (other than Techjockey's) are not always indications of the
actual manufacturer of a particular product and may rather be indicative of general
use systems and machines associated with such products.
- You must not reproduce any part of this website or the material or transmit it to or
store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other
form unless we have indicated in writing that you may do so. The design, arrangement
and look and feel of this website are also the copyright of Techjockey and/or its
licensors and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced.
- The ‘Techjockey’ is a registered trademark under the Indian Trade Marks Act, 1999,
and any use of the same without the consent shall be liable to be punished under the
- In the case of component purchases, Customers requiring a particular brand of
product should, before placing an order, check with Techjockey the identity of the
manufacturer of component it is proposed to purchase.
- Techjockey respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your
intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of
infringement, please inform about the same through the following email address email@example.com
- Access to the registration area on this site is permitted on the basis that:
- Your Email Id and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone
else to access this site;
- You will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered
user to gain access to any registration area of this site;
- You do not create additional registration accounts to abuse the
functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself
off as another user.
- It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you
are responsible for all activity that occurs under your user name and password. We
will not be liable where your password is used by someone else.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account(s) and to ban you from registering a new
account if you are found using duplicate accounts or the security of your account is
compromised in any way and for any reason.
- Any questions about these terms and conditions or reports of anyone abusing the
website or otherwise not complying with these terms and conditions should be
addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interest-based ads are sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads. We
show interest-based ads to display features, products, and services that might be of
interest to you.
- To serve you interest-based ads, we use information such as your interactions with
Techjockey sites, content, or services. In serving you interest-based ads we only
keep information collected for as long as required to provide our advertising
- We work with third parties, such as advertisers, publishers, social media networks,
search engines, ad serving companies, and advertising companies working on their
behalf, to improve the relevance of ads we serve.
- Third-party advertisers or advertising companies working on their behalf sometimes
browser or device, and they may automatically receive an IP address when this
you more relevant advertising content, and perform services on behalf of Techjockey.
For information on how to control and delete cookies please visit our cookies policy
- Techjockey offers you choices about receiving interest-based ads from us. You can
choose not to receive interest-based ads from Techjockey. You may still see ads, but
they may not be based on your interests. For opting out of interest-based ads please
see our cookies
Links to other websites
- This site may contain links to third-party websites (“other sites”) that are not
under Techjockey’s control
- Techjockey makes no claim or responsibility regarding the quality, nature and
reliability of the other sites that are accessible by hyperlinks from the sites or
link to the sites.
- Techjockey provides these links to you as a convenience and inclusion of any link
does not imply endorsement by Techjockey as of other sites or any association with
operators of such other site.
- You are responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy statements and terms of
use posted at any third-party sites.
Viruses, Malware, and Security
- Techjockey uses technical and organisational security measures to protect the
personal information supplied by you against loss, destruction, and any unauthorised
access by third parties.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling
Debit and Credit card data.
Errors and emissions
- We do our best to ensure that information on our website is complete, accurate and
- Despite our efforts, the information our website be occasionally inaccurate or out
of date. All specifications, products, description and prices of products on the
site are subject to change.
- The inclusion of any products or services on our website at a particular time does
not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time.
- All contracts of sale made by Techjockey shall be deemed to incorporate these terms
and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party ("the
Customer") with whom Techjockey is dealing.
- The prices, price offers and descriptions of Goods or other services listed and
mentioned in the Seller's online shop do not constitute an offer.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered:
Techjockey is entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
- Techjockey reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any
- You undertake that:
- All details you provide to us to purchase goods or services offered on our
web site are correct and the user accepts that full liability for orders
placed using a valid user-id and password lies with you and not Techjockey.
- The credit or debit card you use to purchase from us is your own card or
your company's card, that you are authorised to use it, and that there are
sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or
services you order from us. We reserve the right to obtain validation of
your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or
- You may need your Techjockey account to use certain Techjockey Services, and you may
be required to be logged into the account and have a valid payment method associated
- Please note, Techjockey may record and/or monitor inbound and outbound calls and
electronic traffic for training purposes.
be found here: https://www.techjockey.com/company/privacy-policy
- All software is sold subject to the software publisher’s end user licence agreement
(EULA), the terms of which the Customer agrees to adhere to.
- Goods and services are invoiced at the price prevailing at the time of acceptance of
- The prices displayed are exclusive of any applicable taxes and delivery charges in
the case of hardware products.
- Techjockey reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be
mispriced. We will verify pricing when processing your order and before we take
payment. If we have made a mistake and a product's correct price is higher than the
price on the website, we may either contact you before dispatch to request whether
you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a
product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower
amount and send you the product.
Delivery, Title and Risk
- Techjockey shall use reasonable endeavours to despatch goods by the date agreed with
the customer, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated
time where this is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as
delays caused by delivery companies or manufacturer lead times. If a delay is
likely, Techjockey shall contact the customer and advise of the delay. A customer
who is a Consumer shall be entitled to cancel an order when advised of a delay if
the revised delivery date is not acceptable.
- In the case of a Business Customer, if Techjockey is unable to deliver the goods
within the agreed delivery date, the Business Customer can, as its sole remedy, be
entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to Techjockey in respect of
that order to be refunded. In order to cancel, the Business Customer must send
written notice of cancellation to Techjockey after the above date but before
delivery of the goods or notification from Techjockey that the goods are ready for
- In the case of Business Customers, Techjockey does not accept liability for
shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Business Customer notifies Techjockey
of the shortage or damage in writing within 48 hours of receipt of the delivery.
Consumers should notify shortages or damage within a reasonable period of becoming
- Business Customers are required to be able to accept the goods when they are ready
for delivery within Normal Working Hours.
- Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer's
nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage and all
other risks shall pass to the Customer.
- Title in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery.
- If the Customer cannot accept delivery, Techjockey may at its option: (a) store and
insure the goods at the Customer's expense and risk or (b) sell the goods at the
best price reasonably obtainable and (after deducting reasonable storage insurance
and selling costs) pay to the Customer any excess over the sale price or charge the
Customer for any shortfall or (c) re-arrange delivery provided that Techjockey may
charge the Customer for the additional delivery costs incurred.
- Upon delivery of the goods, the Customer will be asked to sign a Proof of Delivery
to acknowledge safe receipt. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that
the number of packages delivered corresponds with the number stated on the delivery
note. Where a discrepancy occurs or where there is evident damage to the packaging,
this should be noted on the Proof of Delivery. Techjockey shall not be liable for
discrepancies or damage evident on delivery where the Customer accepts delivery and
signs the Proof of Delivery without amendment.
- Payment is due on presentation of invoice unless credit terms have been agreed in
writing with Techjockey. Techjockey shall invoice Customer: on acceptance of the
Customer’s order in respect of software; on the shipment in respect of hardware; on
completion of professional services or monthly in arrears in respect of recurring
services unless otherwise agreed in writing and in advance in respect of maintenance
and support services.
- If payment is not made on the due date, Techjockey will be entitled to charge the
interest calculated daily and any additional damages due to late payment by the
consumer at Techjockey’s discretion.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be
responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage
arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide
supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address
proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your
purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping
environment to Our Users.
- You have specifically authorized Techjockey or its service providers to collect,
process, facilitate and remit payments and/or the Transaction Price electronically
or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions
through Payment Facility.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Techjockey is
neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an
electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On
Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Techjockey
Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card
payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Techjockey is
neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the
Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- Techjockey reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a
prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any
agreements by Buyer with Techjockey or breach/violation of any law or any charges
imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal
to or above INR 50,000.00, the Customer will be required to update the PAN number.
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed
using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and
the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the
Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway
provided by the respective issuing bank which supports payment facility to provide
these services to the users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are
also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between buyer and the respective
- Refer to our cancellation and refund policy here
- Techjockey makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the
right to supply the goods subject to minor variations in actual dimensions and
specifications where these are changed by the manufacturer.
- Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Techjockey is not the manufacturer of the
products and services sold on this website. While we work to ensure that product
information on our website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may
contain more and different information to that displayed on our website. All
information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes
only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our
website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the
product before use.
Usage of User Info
Techjockey will communicate with the User via SMS, internet-based messaging services
like WhatsApp, voice call, email, or any other alternate communication method the User
provided at the time of order to confirm the demo request,
cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change, or any other
information pertinent to the transaction or booking made by the User.
Techjockey may also get in touch with the User using the methods listed above on any
pending or unsuccessful orders/demos to find out the User's preferences for completing
the order/demo and to assist the User in doing so.
The User hereby irrevocably consents to the following messages by Techjockey via SMS, voice
call, email, web-based messaging services like WhatsApp, or any other mode:
According to the Telecom Regulation Authority of India's (TRAI) guidelines, the communication must be:
- upon the User's request and authorization;
- "transactional" and not an "unsolicited commercial communication," and
- following all applicable TRAI rules or those of similar authorities in India and abroad.
The User agrees to hold Techjockey from any losses or damages incurred by Techjockey
as a result of any actions taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations), or
any other authority in response to any incorrect complaint the User filed on Techjockey concerning the
communications mentioned above, or as a result of the User providing a wrong number or
email address for any reason at all.
If you believe that any content on or advertised for sale on any Techjockey contains a
defamatory statement, or that your intellectual property rights are being infringed by an item
or information on any Techjockey, please notify us by using the following email ID – email@example.com
Reviews and Comments
- Visitors may post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions,
ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not
illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing
of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or
objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political
campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or
otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content.
- If you post customer reviews, comments, customer questions or answers, or other
content generated by you for display on the website (including any images, video or
audio, all together "content", you grant Techjockey; (a) a non-exclusive,
royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, publish, make available, translate and
modify such content throughout the world (including the right to sublicense these
rights to third parties) and (b) the right to use the name that you submit in
connection with such content. No moral rights are transferred by this provision.
- Use of Techjockey.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding
contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age
of 18 years, you may use Techjockey.com only with the involvement of a parent or
guardian. Techjockey reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse
to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to Techjockey's notice
or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Techjockey Services will be
uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature
of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to Techjockey Services
may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or
the introduction of new facilities or services.
- In its dealings with Business Customers, Techjockey shall under no circumstances be
liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however, caused, including
(but not restricted to) loss of business or profits, loss of goodwill, damage to
trading relationships loss of data and other financial loss. ("Financial loss" in
this sense does not refer to the price you have paid for the goods, which we may be
liable to refund to you, in whole or in part, if the goods are faulty or do not
comply with their description). Techjockey's liability in respect of all other
losses shall be limited to the invoiced amount of the relevant order.
- Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes our responsibility for fraudulent
representations made by us or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence
or wilful misconduct.
- Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Techjockey is unable to perform an
obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be
deemed to be in breach of its contract with the Customer.
Compliance with relevant requirements
- User shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign
Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the Rules made and notifications issued thereunder
and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time
to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the
Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act,
2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and
the Rules made thereunder, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the Rules made thereunder,
Export-Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for
using Payment Facility and Techjockey Platform.
- User acknowledges that some goods are controlled for resale or export by the DGFT
rules, U.S. Department of Commerce, the EU or EU/EFTA member state bodies and/or
other applicable restrictions and that such goods may require authorization prior to
resale or export. User agrees that it will not export, re-export, or otherwise
distribute goods, or any direct products thereof, in violation of any dual-use
restrictions and export control laws or regulations of the U.S., the EU or any
EU/EFTA member state or other applicable jurisdiction.
- Unless authorized by the Techjockey in writing, the customer or any other person
shall not resell the products or services outside the agreed territorial limit.
- User shall indemnify Techjockey for any claims, losses, costs, liability and
charges, including reasonable legal fees incurred by Techjockey as a result of
Customer’s breach of any export controls or regulations.
- It shall be the User’s responsibility to comply with all export and other resale
restrictions. Upon request, the User agrees to reaffirm in writing its compliance
and its intentions to comply with applicable export and restricted user and uses
Confidential information and data protection
- Each party shall preserve the confidentiality of all confidential information of the
other which it receives, keep such information secure and protected against theft,
damage, loss or unauthorised access, and not use such information for any purpose
except as contemplated by the Contract.
- Each party shall ensure that such obligations are observed by its employees,
officers, agents and contractors.
- Each Party shall process personal data in accordance with the Data Protection
Legislation (which includes applicable data protection legislation including the I T
Act, 2000(21 of 2000), General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR),
and any national or state laws, regulations and secondary legislation) as amended
from time to time.
- Personal data processing will be accomplished through electronic and non-electronic
means, for the purpose of these terms and conditions. Users shall be responsible for
obtaining the consent of all Customer related data subjects whose personal data is
provided to or otherwise made available to Techjockey according to these terms and
conditions or any order.
- Customer authorises Techjockey to engage sub-processors to the extent required for
the performance of these terms and conditions and/or any order.
- Techjockey shall in respect of any personal data of the Customer processed under
these terms and conditions to maintain such personal data under appropriate,
commercially reasonable and sufficient technical and organisational security
measures to protect such personal data or information and both Parties warrant to
have taken all appropriate registrations under relevant laws.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions, Customer agrees
that Techjockey shall not be considered a data processor or data controller or in
any other way have any responsibilities or liability (and the Customer holds
Techjockey harmless) in respect of the processing of personal data pursuant to a
Product or Service (including cloud service) provided by a third party supplier of
product or services transacted by Techjockey and where Techjockey is not processing
such data. Such processing of personal data shall be subject to the arrangements and
contract terms entered in to directly between Customer and the third-party provider.
- Techjockey makes no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or
available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to
access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a Consumer.
- If any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall
be deemed severed from the Agreement and this shall not affect the validity or
enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any waiver of a breach of this Agreement must be in writing.
- Any variation of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by a duly authorised
- Any notices given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the
authorised mail id provided on the website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of India and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi
- In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms, the affected
party shall notify the other party, and the parties shall attempt in good faith to
resolve the matter agreed between both the parties. Any disputes not resolved by
good faith discussions shall be referred to senior executives of each party, who
shall meet at a mutually acceptable time and location within thirty (30) days after
the Notice Date and attempt to negotiate a settlement.
- If the dispute has not resolved through negotiation, it shall be referred to
mediation at the office of the Techjockey, Delhi and in accordance with its
then-current Mediation Rules and as per the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
- If the mediation is abandoned by the mediator or is otherwise concluded without the
dispute or difference being resolved, then such dispute difference or controversy
shall be referred to and determined by arbitration by a sole arbitrator as per the
Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any award so passed by the Arbitrator shall be
binding on both the parties. The Venue of Arbitration shall be at Delhi and the
proceeding shall be in the English language.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Delhi.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder the Consumer
Protection (E-Commerce) Rules 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Techjockey and while we endeavour to keep the
information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any
kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability
or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services,
or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place
on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation,
indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising
from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this
- All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller
is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws,
Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance
by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to you.
- Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the
control of Techjockey. We have no control over the nature, content and availability
of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a
recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties)
lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us
at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will
remove the respective link immediately.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However,
Techjockey takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website
being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove
updates/changes. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of changes
will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions. As long as you comply with
limited privilege to enter and use the Platform.
- Our website and its contents are subject to Indian copyright law. Unless expressly
permitted by the law or prior consent of the respective owner of the rights,
utilizing, reproducing or processing is illegal and will be punished.
Corporate Office -
Techjockey Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Ground floor, Habitat India,
C-3, Block C, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi, Delhi 110016