Wardmaster is a cutting edge Hospital Management system
software that equips the hospitals with comprehensive automation tools for effective management. The solution is a robust and scalable solution catering to the entire automation needs in hospital management. The software allows the hospitals to manage their patients, pharmacy, inventory, billing, payroll, accounting, and diagnostics efficiently. In-patent as well as outpatient management from admission to billing is simplified with this software. Hospitals can focus on their services as this scalable solution takes on all the management related issues.
Wardmaster (hospital management system) is powerful, flexible, and easy to use solution. Designed and developed to deliver real conceivable benefits to hospitals and clinics, this hospital management system results into cost cutting and efficient management covering almost every area in the hospital management such as patient management (IPD and OPD), X-ray, scan and diagnostic reports, Pharmacy, store controlling(general and assets), payroll, and complete centralized accounting system. The user-friendly interface of the software allows users to effortlessly manage all hospital elements from a single platform with proficiency.
The frontend features of Wardmaster consist of:
About The Company
- Patient Management: Entire patient management of in-patients as well as outpatients is quite a simple task with this exclusive module. The module offers automated features to manage all operations including patient registration, admission, prescriptions, doctor in-charge, doctor’s schedule, room and bed allotment, patient billing and discharge among many more.
- Pharmacy: The dedicated pharmacy module integrated within Wardmaster enables the hospitals to manage their pharma units effectively. Departmental indent, purchase order, purchases and returns, retail cash memo (IPD/OPD and Direct), in-patient credit bill statements, OT medicine statement (department wise), stock adjustment (+/-) and stock transfer to damage/expiry can be administered in this user friendly module.
- Billing: The Billing module deals with Standard charges of outpatient, consultation / visit charges of in-patient, registration of diagnostic examination (in / out patient), separate billing for diagnostic examination (including x-ray, scan and others), payment mode wise billing details, preparation of credit bill (against company and corporate client) and many more.
- Stock Controlling (Pharmacy): The Stock Controlling is a comprehensive module that helps complete stock management from a single platform. The module allows the administration of stock summary (product wise), closing stock statement (product wise), product ledger, stock summary (product and batch number wise), closing stock statement (product and batch number wise) and damage and expiry stock registers.
- Purchase: The software consists of Purchase module exclusively to handle the product (category) wise purchase, product (category) monthly purchase, purchase query, cumulative analysis of purchase, category wise purchase-date and month wise, category wise purchase-(Y2K analysis), product analysis of purchase, purchase-product analysis (Y2K analysis), supplier-product-division wise purchase analysis, supplier-product-division wise monthly purchase analysis, supplier-product-division wise purchase analysis (Y2K) etc.
- MIS (Pharmacy): The MIS module facilitates the generation of analytical data for effective decision making such as daily sales statement, cash collection (cashier or shift wise), in-patient outstanding, credit bill with outstanding register, refund register and OT medicine issue statement etc.
- MIS (Patient Management): Complete patient management reports can be generated including bed status monitoring, booking register, closed and cancelled booking register, in-patient admission record, patient admission list, discharges register, vacant beds, bed occupancy status, advance deposit statement, cash collection statement, consultation / visit charges of in-patient and out-patient in this module.
- Issue: All issue transactions can be managed with this feature rich module such as requisition slip, product issue register, issue query, cumulative analysis of store issue, department wise product issue register, division/category wise product issue, and Y2K analysis of store issue.
- Payroll: Payroll management is one of the most complex task that has been simplified by this software. The module allows to capture and maintain worker attendance (casual, permanent), pay sheet, pay register, professional tax, income tax deduction register, annual leave register, bonus register and others deduction register with other payroll operations.
- Stock Reports: Various stock related reports can be generated on the go to get a fair ides of the stock status that helps in taking effective decisions as well.
- Diagnostic Report: Various diagnostic reports can be created based on customized filters in the module. The reports include master health checkup, complete heamogram test, blood test report, urine analysis, culture & sensitivity, pathological reports (customized), USG reports etc.
- Accounting Reports: A wide range of reports can be created using this intuitive module that helps in administration of cash/ bank books, journal book, ledger, debit/ credit notes, VAT and other taxes, trial balance, balance sheet, reconciliation, confirmation of accounts and many more.
EBS Software (P) Ltd, is one of the fastest growing software development companies. The establishing objectives was to be the most dependable organization providing impeccable service, premium products and comprehensive solutions to the customers in India. EBS Software (P) Ltd has already established itself as a leader in various vertical segments and offers a broad range of services ranging from software consultancy, ready-made software packages, and customized software solutions. The services, network, and business processes of EBS are geared toward serving their unique and often mission-critical requirements. To satisfy the projected growth of the business market for Software development, EBS Software (P) Ltd will continue to respond with the quality of services and support required by users in the Customer world.