With most of our daily work-related activities being managed over the call, you cannot ignore the importance of Bluetooth headsets. But using any pair of Bluetooth headsets won’t serve the purpose. We all know the struggle of finding an earpiece which is both comfortable and provides an amazing sound experience.
Currently, three Bluetooth earpieces are quite in demand. They are the Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth headset system, Jabra Talk 55 and Jabra Stealth. And today we compare these three stalwarts and tell you which one would be the best for business professionals.
Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC: Why It Should Be On Your Shopping List?
Voyager 5200 UC is the perfect equipment for organisations to better manage customer relations. With this, you can take or end a call without even lifting your finger. Moreover Voyager 5200 provide crystal clear sound even when you attend meetings and calls outside or in a noisy background.
Features of Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC
- Plantronics 5200 UC is uniquely crafted in such a way that it can be worn for hours at a stretch.
- Users have the option of changing the settings of Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth headset from mobile to desktop or laptop.
- Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth headset ensures complete call control. It accepts voice commands such as ‘answer’ and ‘ignore’ to take or cut calls.
- Plantronics 5200 UC makes use of WindSmart technology to effectively remove background noise no matter how loud it might be.
- Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth headset comes with a number of useful accessories. These include a docking stand and a portable charging case for additional power.
Plantronics 5200 UC Price- You can purchase Poly Voyager 5200 UC for exclusive prices starting from as low as ₹10999. For more amazing deals and discounts, don’t forget to visit techjockey.com.
Jabra Talk 55: Why You Should Definitely Consider This?
The one thing that caught our attention while using Jabra Talk 55 was how easily it could be integrated with a smart assistant. Be it apple’s Siri or Google’s voice assistant, Jabra Talk 55 works with them all even if your device is in your pocket.
The one thing that caught our attention while using Jabra Talk 55 was how easily it could be integrated with a smart assistant. Be it apple’s Siri or Google’s voice assistant, Jabra Talk 55 works with them even if your device is in your pocket.
Features of Jabra Talk 55 Bluetooth Headset
- This Bluetooth headset lets you wirelessly stream music, podcasts, audio books, GPS directions and more.
- Jabra Talk 55 provides a standby time of 7 days on a single charge.
- Jabra has installed a high-grade noise cancellation mechanism in Talk 55. You can use the headset even in noisy surroundings.
- Jabra Talk 55 automatically adjusts call volume level with respect to your surroundings. This ensures that the call volume is higher than the surrounding noise.
Jabra Talk 55 Price- The price of Jabra Talk 55 starts from ₹8999.
Jabra Stealth: Why You Should Buy It
Jabra stealth UC is a mono headphone. This means that it has a compact and comfortable design and can be used for a long duration without affecting your ears. It also has a superior nano sized Bluetooth dongle for keeping you connected with mobile and desktop devices all through the day.
Features of Jabra Stealth
- Jabra Stealth UC makes use of Noise Blackout technology to curtail background noise in your calls.
- It also provides dual microphones feature for improving sound quality not only for yourself but also for the other person on the call.
- It is compatible with voice assistants such as Siri and Google Now. You can activate them with a single tap.
- Jabra Stealth UC provides 10 days standby time on a single charge.
Jabra Stealth Price- You can purchase this Bluetooth earpiece for ₹17,983.
Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC vs Jabra Talk 55 vs Jabra Stealth: A Detailed Comparison
Now that you know about the three leading bluetooth earpieces, let’s see what sets them apart from each other.
|Features||Voyager 5200 Bluetooth headset||Jabra Talk 55||Jabra Stealth|
|Battery life||7 hours||8-10 hours||6 hours|
|Maximum wireless range||30m||30m||30m|
|Noise cancellation technology||Four-mic active DSP||Advanced Jabra noise cancellation||Noise blackout|
|Wind Noise Cancellation||6 layer protection of Windsmart technology||Not available||Not available|
|Weight||20 gram||35.5 gram||7.93 gram|
|Multi Device connectivity||Yes, 2 at a time||Yes, 2 at a time||No|
Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC Vs Jabra Talk 55 Vs Jabra Stealth: The Ultimate Comparison
Protection from moisture
Voyager 5200 UC bluetooth headset system is the clear winner here. It has a designated sweatproof nano coating which protects against moisture. We couldn’t find this feature in Jabra talk 55 and Jabra stealth UC.
With Voyager 5200 UC, you can update your firmware and even change language in the plantronics hub. A similar feature is missing from Jabra Talk 55 and Jabra stealth UC.
All three- Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC, Jabra talk 55 and Jabra stealth have an appreciable range of 30m. Although we preferred that all three bluetooth earpieces provided a higher range.
Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC vs Jabra Talk 55 vs Jabra Stealth: Our Take
Well this was a pretty tough review. We liked all three of them but our heart lies with Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC. Not only is it extremely comfortable on the ear, it also has amazing noise cancelling abilities. Don’t miss this one!