is an end-to-end plantation ERP solution for small to large scale agri businesses globally. The solution is designed keeping in mind the unique requirements of planters. It automates business processes and brings operational efficiencies by providing Stakeholders a complete insight into their daily field & factory operations. With PanAgro, managing diverse and remote plantation operations is simplified. PanAgro can be configured for a variety of crops including Tea, Coffee, Rubber, Oil Palm, Cotton, Forestry and Tobacco. It is highly configurable, user-friendly and can be deployed on Cloud or on premise.
PanBI agro is one of its kind agri ERP which helps in managing diverse and remote plantation operations in an easy way. The solution helps user in estimating budgets, forecasting and planning, Manage HR & Payroll, etc.
Below are certain specific features of the solution:
About The Company
- Budget: User can set goals, measure progress and ensure accountability to estate performance. Compare actual and budgeted figures for Production, Sales and Profitability for estates. Forecast Output targets and perform “what-if” analysis.
- Field: Helps capture and record all activities in the field ranging from nursery operations, Agronomy to Contract farming in a streamlined process and manage it coherently.
- Production: Optimize usage of critical resources, take control of production planning schedules, inspection, and maximize the productivity, etc.
- Materials: Manage purchases, store operations, move and control material inventory to carry out the desired job as per schedule, improve on-time deliveries, enhance cash flow, and increase profit levels.
- Marketing & sales: The solution can make sales process more efficient by improving delivery timings, minimizing wastage and integrating sales information with other modules. A user can manage the complete sales cycle from enquiry, quotation, product, price, order to auction and export management and ramp up productivity.
- Engineering: A user can manage engineering operations such as workshop and plant maintenance, logistics and contract works seamlessly. Keep track of WIP, delivery schedule, accident logging, cost reporting, down time details etc. The solution also helps user monitor, analyse and control all contract projects within estimated cost.
- Finance: Enables a user to handle the postings and processing of all accounting transactions created across various PanAgro modules. Review financial position of the company in real time for better decision making and strategic planning and drive enterprise performance.
- HR: It simplifies implementation of complex labor wage settlements with payroll process. A user can integrate with online and third party devices that capture labor attendance and harvesting details, run payroll, generate payslips and get extensive reports on productivity analysis, harvester analysis etc.
- MIS: Analyse reports in different dashboard formats at different levels in the enterprise such as at the estate/garden/unit/factory/mill level, group office/regional office level, etc.
Assyst is a CMMI Level 5 certified IT solutions company with COEs across US and India. The company provides services for web design and development and solutions for Big Data, ERP, Mobile, BI, etc.