is state-of-the-art OMR software for capturing and analysing data from plain paper OMR sheets. The software captures data from plain-paper sheets containing bubbles. It’s simple yet sophisticated User Interface (UI) design makes it very easy to create, process and analyse OMR data for specific user applications. This cutting edge solution allows institutions and organizations to design, print and scan OMR sheets for utmost evaluation.
eVAL OMR is a hardware independent solution that designs, prints, scans and analyses OMR sheets irrespective of any hardware being used. It collects data from plain paper OMR sheets, such as tests, evaluations, assessments, surveys and others quickly and accurately. This results in a faster turnaround time and 100% accurate results. It is a perfect blend of advance features and simple intuitive user experience. Processing OMR sheets and analysing data has never been simplified with this user-friendly solution. eVAL OMR contains a powerful Analytics and Reporting module, hereby enabling users to analyse collected data and effortlessly produce professional reports and graphs. All reports can be exported to various formats, including Microsoft Excel, CSV and PDF.
Frontend features of eVAL OMR include:
Key Benefits are:
- Recognizes optical marks (bubbles) with 100% accuracy from plain paper forms
- Modern and friendly user interface (UI)
- Large number of ready to use form templates
- Very simple and easy to use MS Excel based Form Designer to modify existing and create new forms
- High speed form sheets recognition
- Advance Analytics and Reporting module
- SMS integration that allows to share the results
- Exports data to various formats (CSV, Excel, PDF etc.)
- Best suited for quick and accurate evaluation of sheets such as surveys, tests, evaluations, assessments etc.
About The Company
- Eliminates manual processing, resulting in faster turnaround time
- Works with plain paper OMR sheets:
- Standard 70-100 gsm A4 paper
- No special printing needed – can be printed with normal printers or MFPs
- Photocopied OMR sheets can be used
- Multiple standard templates available
- No special design software needed – OMR sheets design and modification can be done with MS Excel based Form Designer
- No special scanner needed – OMR sheets can be scanned using standard Flatbed/ADF scanners
- Low cost, flexible and easy to use solution
DMRS Infotech is an innovation driven organization with strong focus on digitization, imaging and computer vision technologies. The company endeavours to provide best technology solutions that enable customers to meet their business objectives. DMRS has developed an end-to-end Digitization Technology stack which is 100% based on Open Source components and is comparable in quality and performance to the best available commercial products in the market. With over 50 person years of experience in imaging technologies, DMRS Infotech has developed state of the art OMR software solution.