SaaS products are getting more popular day by day. By the end of 2022, nearly 79% of businesses will be using SaaS solutions to streamline different processes. However, customers prefer only the known SaaS brands. So, how are you coping with the competition? What strategies are you adopting to acquire new customers?
Here, we have got you some popular quotes from great business personalities who are into SaaS business. These quotes on SaaS will take you through the journey of other successful entrepreneurs and encourage you to build top-notch, user-friendly solutions that deliver excellent customer experiences.
Best SaaS Quotes
Here are some inspiring customer experience quotes by the founders and CEOs of well-known SaaS brands in the world.
- “Businesses can’t afford to react to what their customers want; they need to anticipate their needs.” ~ Parker Harris, co-founder – Salesforce
- “I discovered that in order to succeed with a product you must truly get to know your customers and build something for them.” ~ Marc Benioff, co-founder – Salesforce
- “Customers won’t care about any particular technology unless it solves a particular problem in a superior way.” ~ Peter Thiel, co-founder – PayPal
- “Take every opportunity to spend time with your customer. Whether you are a developer writing the software or the marketer telling the story, you must have a firm grip on the problem you are solving from the point of view of your customer.” ~ Ross Mason, co-founder – MuleSoft
- “Customer support is not an expense to be minimized, but an opportunity to be maximized.” ~ Dharmesh Shah, co-founder – HubSpot
- “Businesses talk a lot about customer loyalty. It makes sense: A person you can count on to buy from you again and again is more valuable than one who disappears after the first transaction.” ~ Mikkel Svane, co-founder – Zendesk
- “One of the purposes of life, and selfishly what makes people happy, is building things that are impactful.” ~ Dustin Moskovitz, co-founder – Asana
- “We focus on two things when hiring. First, find the best people you can in the world. And second, let them do their work. Just get out of their way.” ~ Brian Halligan, co-founder – HubSpot
- “Building a good business involves finding a set of customers whom you can serve, however a ‘great business’ is only realised when you can serve that set of customers in multiple ways.” ~ Chris Savage, co-founder – Wistia
- “Take the customer-first approach, and you’ll build a resilient company with an impact — and a strong future.” ~ Nick Francis, co-founder – Help Scout
- “If you stay very focused on customers and customer success, people pay attention to that – and in turn, they also want that same type of success.” ~ Aneel Bhusri, founder – Workday
Suggested Read: List of SaaS Conferences You Must Attend in 2022-23
- “The idea that 20% of the features will get you 80% of the value may well be correct, but it also means that on important tasks, you’re giving the customers B-grade experience where it matters most.” ~ Des Traynor, co-founder – Intercom
- “It’s amazing to consider that no matter what size of customer we were pitching, or where in the world we were selling, a singular idea drove all our accomplishments: we never sold features. We sold the model and we sold the customer’s success.” ~ Mark Benioff, co-founder – Salesforce
- “People do not choose Dropbox because it has this much space or gigabytes. They choose it for the experience.” ~ Drew Houston, co-founder – Dropbox
- “It’s not easy, but we built a product that people love to use. Like they really, really love it.” ~ Michael Pryor, co-founder – Trello
- The first 20 years of the web were won by those that built the best infrastructure. Now it’s won by those that build the best experiences. ~ Aaron Levie, co-founder – Box
- “Working hard, that’s the only thing I know better than my competitor. If my competitors say, “I work eight hours a day,” then I can work 10 hours. If you don’t need sleep, I also do not need sleep.” ~ Eric Yuan, founder – Zoom
- “Every customer interaction is a marketing opportunity. If you go above and beyond on the customer service side, people are much more likely to recommend you.” ~ Stewart Butterfield, co-founder – Slack
- “As technology and markets evolve, companies have to innovate, make innovative products and keep going and try to make a positive change in the world in some respect.” ~ Sridhar Vembu, co-founder – Zoho
- “People want what’s best for them, and they can switch on a dime, because there’s always a new disruptor disrupting the last disruptor. So companies should just strive to keep changing and adapting to their customers’ needs.” ~ Ben Chestnut, co-founder – MailChimp
- “In order to remain relevant, you must establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry.” ~ Marc Benioff, co-founder – Salesforce
- “When key users told us something wasn’t working, we fixed it – immediately.” ~ Stewart Butterfield, co-founder- Slack
Suggested Read: What Is SaaS? Find the Latest SaaS Examples & Trends
- “During the early stages of Zoom, I personally emailed every customer who canceled our service. One customer replied to my note and accused me of sending auto-generated emails “impersonating” the CEO — he said Zoom was a dishonest company! I wrote back that the email was indeed from me, and that it wasn’t generated by one of our marketing tools. He still didn’t believe me, so I wrote back again and offered to meet him on a Zoom call right that minute to prove it was me writing the emails.” ~ Eric Yuan, founder – Zoom
- “It’s inevitable that tough situations will come up, but it’s how you react that is the challenge.” ~ Patrick Collison, co-founder – Stripe
- “Customer relationships matter more than ever, because your future revenue depends on those relationships lasting well beyond a single transaction.” ~ Mikkel Svane, co-founder – Zendesk
Quotes by famous individuals in the SaaS business space who shares their views about the industry!
- “Customers won’t care about any particular technology unless it solves a particular problem in a superior way.” – Peter Thiel
- “Products tend to succeed thanks to a single core use case that really mattered to users”
– Othman Laraki
- “People not caring enough about your product is your true competition, not some other startup”
– David Cancel
- “Businesses talk a lot about customer loyalty. It makes sense: A person you can count on to buy from you again and again is more valuable than one who disappears after the first transaction.”
– Mikkel Svane
- “Customer support is not an expense to be minimized, but an opportunity to be maximized”
– Dharmesh Shah
- “Take the customer-first approach, and you’ll build a resilient company with an impact — and a strong future.” – Nick Francis
- “Every customer interaction is a marketing opportunity. If you go above and beyond on the customer service side, people are more likely to recommend you.” – Stewart Butterfield
Suggested Read: Top B2B SaaS Marketing Strategies for Customer Acquisition (Case Studies, Tips & Examples)
- “If you stay very focused on customers and customer success, people pay attention to that – and in turn, they also want that same type of success.” – Aneel Bhusri
- “Building a good business involves finding a set of customers that you can serve, however a ‘great business’ is only realised when you can serve that set of customers in multiple ways.” – Chris Savage
- “When you’re trying to make an important decision, and you’re sort of divided on the issue, ask yourself: If the customer were here, what would she say?” – Dharmesh Shah
- “You’ll learn more in a day talking to customers than a week of brainstorming, a month of watching competitors, or a year of market research.” – Aaron Levie
Motivational Quote to Inspire SaaS Sales Team
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time” – Thomas Edison
- “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
- “Become the person who would attract the results you seek.” – Jim Cathcart
- “Growth and comfort do not coexist.” – Ginni Rometty
A Few Inspiring Quotes to Motivate Budding SaaS Founders
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?” – Jill Konrath
- “Never wish that life were easier, wish that you were better” – Jim Rohn
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
A Few Quotes to Motivate Budding SaaS Founders
- “Products tend to succeed thanks to a single core use case that really mattered to users”
— Othman Laraki, Co-founded Mixer Labs
- “The single best decision we ever made was to make customer service everyone’s job”
— David Cancel, Founded Compete
- “Keep the team small. All doers, no talkers. Absolutely no middle managers”
— Naval, Founder & CEO, AngelList
- “When you look at your competitors, remember that everything looks perfect at a distance”
— Bob Parsons, Founder, GoDaddy
- “Everyone else is your boss — all of your employees, customers, partners, users, media are your boss.” — Phil Libin, Founder & CEO, Evernote
Suggested Read: How Can SaaS Companies Drive Growth with Word of Mouth Marketing
- “If you aren’t willing to take a shot by going full time it tells investors you aren’t confident enough in the idea or in yourself.” — Mark Suster, Entrepreneur, VC
- “The degree to which a company can utilize habit-forming technologies will increasingly decide which products succeed.” — Nir eyal, Writer, TC, Forbes, NirandFar
- “You need persistence because everything takes longer than you expect.” — Paul Graham, Co-founder, Y-combinator
- “The few people who used it, myself among them, really loved it. Instead of changing it, we’d find more people like me.” — Ben Silbermann, Co-founder, Pinterest
We hope that these inspiring SaaS quotes will help you build your own world class SaaS products and ensure excellent experiences for your users!
Related Categories: Saas Backup Solution | Endpoint Backup Solution | Email Backup Software | Mobile Data Backup Software | Disaster Recovery Software | Data Recovery Software
- What is a SaaS Quote?
SaaS quote basically includes the views and insights from people/entrepreneurs from the SaaS industry.
- Why Is SaaS Quote Important?
It is always important to know the viewpoint of people who have succeeded in your domain and learn from their growth journey.
- What's Included in Quotes on SaaS?
Quotes on SaaS are driven towards inspiring people from customer onboarding, sales and other teams to serve their customers better. Even budding SaaS entrepreneurs can be inspired from popular SaaS quotes
- What to Consider When Selecting Quotes on SaaS?
A good SaaS quote is one that has the power to change your perspective. A few things to consider when selecting quotes about SaaS is that it should inspire you to work towards your goal and provide motivation and encouragement needed for a particular day or occasion.
- How can SaaS Quotes help you with your career growth?
Quotes on SaaS are viewpoints of successful and famous entrepreneurs from the SaaS industry. Reading quotes from their growth journey can give you tips on driving your own career growth and development.