Essentially, Scrum is a process framework aimed at encouraging your team to work together towards business growth. This framework ensures that people become experts at handling large projects and delivering outstanding results.
Even though scrum originated in agile software development offices, it can be used in several production settings, be it marketing agencies or construction firms.
Not only this, scrum software includes sprint planning features and other scrum functionality to reach their goals.
Scrum software’s framework helps develop a product, be it a consumer product, a software, or an email campaign. Additionally, scrum software can boost your team’s productivity to deliver value to your business.
Your team can perform better by using a scrum framework. Who would mind a more self-organised and well managed team? Thanks to scrum software, it’s possible now.
With an efficient scrum software management tool, your team can communicate easily among themselves as well as with a product owner to make process improvements. These factors automatically result in increased productivity.
Suggested Read: Jira VS Trello : A Brief Comparison Between Jira and Trello
List of Top Scrum Software to Increase Your Team’s Productivity
Adopt a powerful scrum software to find hurdles in project completion and ease the difficulties that can arise while leading your team.
Now, let’s look at the list of some of the best scrum tools that’ll make your team more productive.
Essentially a scrum software for project management, ScrumDo creates user stories and sprint planning based on the user story mapping. This software is specifically developed for kanban, scrum, and scrumban frameworks.
- Visual management boards of this software cater to your curiosity as these show you the entire lifecycle from raw materials to finished products.
- Be it drag and drop iteration planning or all-inclusive customer journey mapping; this tool comes with a clean and clutter-free interface to support your planning process.
- You can efficiently measure the right things and generate team-specific and organization-wide metrics with this software.
- Additionally, the software helps you understand what’s happening at different levels of workflow and assists you to create better business outcomes.
- You can also curb risks and uncertainties to have a risk-free experience with ScrumDo’s built-in monitoring and workflow signalling systems.
It is available in different pricing plans starting from around ₹600/month for small teams of up to 10 users.
nTask is a free task management scrum tool that brings all tools together in one agile collaboration platform. This tool is apt for people who use several tools to go things.
- Use this software to make checklists, collaborate with teams, manage projects, share files, and much more in an easy and convenient manner.
- Besides managing your tasks, meetings, projects at a single platform, the project management software provides Gantt Charts to constantly monitor all project schedules.
- As per your viewing preference, this software keeps all your projects at a single platform to ensure ease and convince.
- As the software is integrated with Outlook and Google Calendar, managing meetings and calendars has become quick and easy.
- Issue tracking is another significant feature of this software. This means you can resolve your issues quickly and look at aspects of issue severity and issue assignment.
To create alignment, encourage clear communication and ensure productivity, nTask comes in two versions – use ntask Free (free version) and ntask Pro (paid version). The software has a paid version too, starting from approximately ₹200/per user/per month. So, pick the plan that best suits your business needs.
Want seamless scrum implementation? You can consider Jira Software as one of the good agile development project management tools. Be it Scrum or Kanban, this scrum for software development supports all agile methodologies.
- Jira takes care of everything from agile boards to reports. Plan, track, and manage all your agile software development projects with the help of this efficient tool.
- With customizable scrum boards, Jira delivers iterative and increased value quickly and accurately.
- Constantly deliver maximum output in a limited time with the help of flexible Kanban boards that provide your team complete visibility of the next move.
- With Jira Software Cloud, you can easily share plans with shareholders and ensure that your strategies for growth are being received well by your team members. Only then you will be able to achieve milestones and taste success.
Jira agile project management software comes with a free trial of 7 days. It has paid versions with the basic one starting at around ₹700 per month for maximum 10 users.
An online agile project management software, Yodiz is apt for efficient project management. It tracks issues and bugs effortlessly and facilitates simple planning.
- With its pool of interactive, visual, and responsive tools, you can conveniently develop software, products and apps with ease and efficiency.
- For true agility, this affordable online solution efficiently tracks your team’s progress.
- The software comes with a visual issue tracker for you to track tasks and decide your team’s workflow. You can easily control the way your stories, columns and widgets look.
- Additionally, you can use the software’s reporting capabilities that come with unique graphs to your team’s advantage.
- This essentially means that by using this software you can, say for instance, create reports stating epic backlogs, issue trends, etc.
- Yodiz is an agile project management software that has smart analytics aimed at providing immediate visibility on the size, complexity and trend of the backlog.
As far as pricing is concerned, Yodiz offers a free plan for up to 3 users with unlimited projects. Its Issue Tracker is available for approximately ₹200 per user per month.
The Agile Tool with more advanced features can be purchased at around ₹350 per user per month. The self-hosted plan is also available with all cloud features and premium support.
This project management tool offers a clean, clutter-free interface that can display all projects on a single page. An all-in-one solution, VivifyScrum helps manage projects and teams along with creating invoices.
- With the help of this software, you can easily manage your clients, create and send invoices and track payments.
- This powerful scrum tool allows you to avail the facility of selecting scrum board or Kanban board depending on your business needs.
- VivifyScrum has a free Plan as well as a Premium Plan (paid) which offers additional features.
- Once you sign up, you’ll be able to try the software’s premium features during the 14-day free offered.
To sum up, scrum software helps firms adopt and apply the efficient scrum framework to their business.
Not only this, when you’re leading a team, scrum advocates transparency and maximizes your team’s productivity.
In fact, not only in collaboration, scrum software works its magic while communicating with the team and setting achievable targets for them. Thus, opt for an efficient scrum software to plan for several iterations and look at our list of the best software as per your need.
Read more about how to increase sales team productivity.