AxpertLogOps is a total solution for third party Air/Sea Custom House Agents
(CHA). The software helps in accurate job tracking, costing and profitability management and is fully web-based.
- Export and Import Shipment processing
- International Trade Documentation - Air Way Bill (AWB), Bill of Lading (BL), Cargo Manifest etc.
- Fully integrated Automated Manifest System
- Freight Rating System
- Shipment - level Profit & Loss Management - automated Agent profit share determination
- Online Cargo – tracking
- Integration of office locations, with online communication facility
- Shipment pre - alerts by email
- Send/receive shipment information to/from agent/s at destination in XML format
- Monitoring of container movement
About The Company
- Improved tracking of shipments and containers, integrated with business partner systems
- Customer self - service - track own shipments easily
- Enhanced customer/profitability analysis — a highly efficient Job Costing algorithm provides accurate costing information
- Automatic creation of jobs and on time manifestation
- Better control over invoice creation and job cycle
- Improved irregularity monitoring
- Proactive system alerts for efficient operations
- Easy navigation using the ‘Inbox’ concept - the whole process can be viewed from a single screen
- Smart Client - optimized for low bandwidth - for single - point master creation that eliminates redundant data entry and ensures data integrity
- Smart client allows operations to continue even during internet down time
Agile Labs is a unique technology company in India, with its own unique and patented technology platform Axpert. It is one of the few IT firms to have stuck to a core product strategy, without getting distracted by growth and expansion pressures. Agile has seen the ups and downs in the marketplace, where technologies come and go, and has won the trust of discerning customers in India and abroad. It has successfully broken the ‘Made in India’ barrier to acceptance across the geographies, even in the sophisticated markets of US and Canada.