Kaspersky Total Security for Business
delivers the most complete platform of protection and management offered in the industry today. Kaspersky Total Security for Business secures every layer of user’s network and includes powerful configuration tools to ensure users are productive and free from the threat of malware, regardless of device or location.
- Powerful Security for Mobile Devices — Advanced, proactive and cloud-assisted technologies deliver multi-layered real-time mobile endpoint protection.
- Web protection, anti-spam and anti-phishing components further increase device security.
- Remote Anti-Theft — Lock, Wipe, Locate, SIM Watch, Alarm, Mugshot and Full or Selective Wipe prevent unauthorized access to corporate data if a mobile device is lost or stolen. Administrator and end-user enablement, together with Google Cloud Management support, delivers quick activation if required.
- Mobile Application Management (MAM) — Controls limit users to running whitelisted applications, preventing the deployment of unwanted or unknown software. ‘Application Wrapping’ isolates corporate data on employee owned devices. Additional encryption or ‘Selective Wipe’ can be remotely enforced.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) — A unified interface for Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync and iOS MDM devices with OTA (Over the Air) policy deployment. Samsung KNOX for Android™-based devices is also supported.
- Self-Service Portal — Allows self-registration of employee-owned approved devices onto the network with automatic installation of all required certificates and keys, and user/owner emergency activation of anti-theft features, reducing the IT administrative workload.
- Vulnerability and Patch Management — Automated OS and application vulnerability detection and prioritization, combined with rapid, automated distribution of patches and updates.
- Operating System Deployment — Easy creation, storage and deployment of OS golden images from a central location, including UEFI support.
- Software Distribution and Troubleshooting —Remote software deployment and application and OS update available on-demand or scheduled, including Wake-on-LAN support. Time-saving remote troubleshooting and efficient software distribution is supported through Multicast technology.
- Hardware and Software Inventories and Licensing Management — Identification, visibility and control (including blocking), together with license usage management, provides insight into all software and hardware deployed across the environment, including removable devices. Software and hardware license management, guest device detection, privilege controls and access provisioning are also available.
- SIEM Integration — Support for IBM QRadar and HP ArcSight SIEM systems
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC) — Administrative responsibilities can be assigned across complex networks, with console views customized according to assigned roles and rights.
Mail Server Security
- Powerful Data Protection — file/folder (FLE) and Full Disk (FDE) encryption can be applied to endpoints. Support for “portable mode” ensures encryption administration across devices leaving administrative domains.
- Flexible User Login — pre-boot authentication (PBA) for added security includes optional ‘single sign-on’ for user transparency. 2-factor or token based authentication is also available.
- Integrated Policy Creation — unique integration of encryption with application and device controls provides an additional layer of security and administrative ease
About The Company
- Effective prevention of email based malware, phishing attacks and spam using cloud-based, real-time updates for exceptional capture rates and minimal false positives an includes Anti-malware protection for IBM Domino. DLP functionality for Microsoft Exchange is available separately. Security for internet gateways
- Ensures secure Internet access across the organization by automatically removing malicious and potentially hostile programs in HTTP(S) / FTP / SMTP and POP3 traffic. Collaboration security
- Defends SharePoint servers and farms against all forms of malware. DLP functionality for SharePoint, available separately, provides content and file filtering capabilities, identifies confidential data and protects against data leakage.
Kaspersky is one of the world’s fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and the largest one that is privately-owned. With a holding registered in the United Kingdom, the company operates in 200 countries and territories and have 37 offices in 32 countries.