IBM Verse is a powerful email hosting solution, part of IBM Connections Cloud S1 that enables users to access their business communications from a laptop or desktop browser or from a mobile device. This email and business messaging experience is based on an innovative user-centric design, including social analytics and advanced search capabilities. IBM Verse helps users quickly find and focus on what content is most important, empowering them to build stronger working relationships while optimizing business results.
Verse is a modern day e-mailing solution which help users collaborate and exchange information instantly and connect with people on the go!
Below are some of the product features:
- Intuitive email solution:
- Delivers a personalized experience using a modern, mobile- and web-optimized interface
- Uses an analytic approach that helps users quickly find and take action on important content and conversations
- Allows users to quickly post message content to their social network, saving time and effort
- More streamlined, less cluttered email accounts:
- Helps prioritize what is needed using a quick-faceted search tool
- Uses analytics that showcase user behaviours and preferences, empowering them to quickly find and focus on the right content, conversations and actions
- Provides a calendar that is always visible, helping to ensure that deadlines or meetings are not missed
About The Company
- Collaborative information exchange:
- Provides a post-to-blog for amplifying important info, including entire conversations, by moving them from email to communities
- Is thoughtfully designed to allow users to take quick action within their network, including buttons for email, chat, contact info and much more
- Features a mobile application for helping users pick up right where they had left off on desktop while easily keeping them up to date on all communication
- Team analytics feature helps identify the position of a colleague and who he/she reports to from the hierarchy thread
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation founded in 1911, with corporate headquarters in Armonk, New York.IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.