About Advance Table Service Restaurant Bar POS
Table service and Dine in is one of the leading restaurant pos software which automate every phase of order entry, preparation and management processes. Delivery & driver features are built in for pizzerias and other delivery service concepts. Privilege card, complimentary bill, loyalty and reward point modules are also integrated. Information is immediately available to keep every employee informed to improve customer satisfaction and to facilitate better restaurant management.
ATS Table Service automates order entry, preparation and management processes. Delivery & driver features are built in for take away service. Privilege card, complimentary bill, loyalty and reward point modules are also integrated. Advance features like web reporting, tablet KOT ordering, kitchen display, inventory, food cost & call centre interface for orders are also available as additional modules.
- Handheld POS - Whether you are an independent restaurant or a national chain, full service restaurant, counter service, or a combination, ATS point of sale (POS) systems are the best systems that can adapt to your way of doing business. A comprehensive POS system that is both powerful and flexible, offered system can help your operation be more efficient and profitable, because it’s faster, easier and smarter than any other system available today. Whether you use fixed touch screen terminals or hand held terminals, these solutions are the most flexible and easiest to use and will adapt to any full service restaurant environment.
- Inventory Control - Inventory control is a comprehensive application designed to streamline a restaurant’s day-to-day business processes for ordering, receiving and inventory. Using a unified database, our inventory and food cost solution maintains real-time information on inventory levels, recipe ingredients and costs, as well as actual versus theoretical reports. Manage stock of liquor / food / beverage / raw items and generate restaurant profitability report.
- Kitchen Display - Fully integrated with ATSF&B KDS runs on standard PC hardware using colour touchscreen monitors or colour monitors. It provides highly visible, real-time information to manage and control kitchen efficiency, which drives customer satisfaction. The orders originate from POS input and are sent to the KDS through the network LAN. As each order is completed, the user can bump or delete the order from the queue. Mounted conveniently in your kitchen or food prep area, a KDS is made up of a kitchen monitor and printer (optional).
- KOT management - Remote online tablet KOT ordering. Table shifting and item shifting. Multiple KOT printing on 1-7 remote printers in kitchen & bar. Kitchen display system add-on.
Some key features of ATS table service
- Tagging of menu item with paid Modifiers and add-ons.
- Modifier message like "Less Spicy”, “No Onion" on KOT printing.
- Complimentary bill and complimentary Item "B O G O".
- Complementary bill reports with quantity and amounts.
- Daily sales report for a user and outlet Audit report.
- Track the table generating the highest revenue.
- Track the pick-sell hours, periodical transaction volumes.
Sold By : Advance Technology