Windows 10 is everybody’s partner in making things happen. Users get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu and great new ways to get stuff done even across multiple devices. There are innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action, plus Cortana, the personal digital assistant which help users in across their day. Windows 10 is designed to go with users seamlessly from one device to another. It's fast and responsive. Users even get free chat or phone support from real people. With Windows 10, it’s easier than ever to do great things.
Windows Home operating system
combines the existing version with latest updates. Technologies like InstantGo1 let users boot up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 has more built-in security features than ever to help protect against malicious software. Below are the features offered by the system:
About The Company
- Multi-tasking - Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on the screen at once. Screen getting crowded. Users can create virtual desktops to get more space and work with just the items they want.
- Microsoft Edge - It’s the all-new browser designed to make the web work the way you do. Write or type directly on webpages and share mark-ups with others.
- Continuum - The best screen is always the one users are on, because Windows 10 optimizes your experience for activity and device.
- Uniquely yours – Windows 10 recognizes user and acknowledge their presence in truly personal ways. With Windows Hello, the device greets users by name and lights up in recognition, waving through log-in and freeing them from having to remember or type in a password
- Gaming & Xbox – Users can play their Xbox One games on Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet
- Cortana - Truly personal digital assistant who works across all Windows 10 devices to help users get things done
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue and one of the world's most valuable companies.