Top Selling Categories
Search by your Industry
Sports & Lifestyle
Tours and Travels
Search by your Department
Customer Service Support
Hospitality - Tourism
Research & Development
Training & Support
Sold by : Petpooja
View all Plans & Pricing
Get Discount Code >
(14 Petpooja POS Reviews)
33 Chatting right now
Techjockey Buyer Protection
Petpooja POS is a point of sale restaurant billing software catered to the needs of Indian restauranteurs. It offers robustly designed business-specific solutions that allow eatery owners to make necessary customizations and amplify their profits.
Petpooja POS software has an AI-powered system that continually understands the workflows of the restaurant operations and improves both front & back-end performance. This POS software’s USP is the subsequent improvement in the service of the restaurant and automated marketing. Furthermore, people in business get access to one of the most comprehensive inventory management module. It allows restauranteurs to curate their inventory based on the type of business.
For example, restaurateurs deal with perishable goods (i.e., food); Petpooja POS software supervises these perishable goods with their shelf life information for better management and reduction in wastage. Petpooja brings unique solutions to the regular problems that business owners in the food and beverage service sector face!
Here are a few businesses listed where Petpooja POS software can be used:
Petpooja POS software has various plans that offer different values for the restaurant; these are:
If you are using an older version Petpooja POS, the renewal charge is Rs. 7500/- per annum. For more inquiries regarding the pos system software, please request a call. Our sales team will connect with you shortly.
Sold By : Petpooja
33 Chatting right now
Schemes & Offers
Analytics & Reporting
Billing & Invoicing
Point of Sale (POS)
Home Delivery Management
SMS and Email
Ease of Use
Value for Money
Position: User, Administrator, Decision Maker
Used Frequency : Daily
Ease of Use
Value for Money
PROS : Best
CONS : None
Likely to recommend : 10/10
Position: User, Administrator, IT Manager, Decision Maker
PROS : Very good misleading sales agents.
They will show demo of the software and will try to over-emphasize it till you end-up buying it.
After buying you start listening 'NO' from them
like, ' No sir, this can't be done. No sir, this is not possible. No sir, this is extra chargeable.' etc...
1. The software is free for 6month of use - not informed by the sales agent.
2. If you integrate zomato or swiggy with petpooja - you can't login to zomato or swiggy directly from browser then - only through petpooja app.
3. Only one account can be integrated - example, if using two accounts of zomato then can integrate only one account.
4. Worst menu management.
5. Very difficult to edit and save online menu from the app - and can't use browser to update as you integrated the account to the app.
6. Worst billing experience - can't setup a printer which I was using from past 1 year - they started telling me to buy new one.
7. Customer support is worst! For any single issue - you have to download and install 'Teamviewer' so that they can access you computer remotely.
8. customer care agent are rude! either you follow their instruction like a servent or you have to wait for months to have someone come and fix you issue.
9. They given me some old malfunctioning MSwipe machine which stops working only at the time of rush hours.
10. called 10times to customer care for MSwipe - they only instruct to restart the machine again and again.
11. After one month of usage - I stopped using petpooja - no refund - no support from petpooja
12. They don't care whether you are happy with the product- they simply enjoys the amount you already paid.
13. the software is not worth of buying also - which they are giving for rent.
14. 13,000/- for first year and 5,000/- rent every year from second year is the biggest non-profit investment you will be doing.
15. all other apps - mobile app or captain app or anything is extra chargeable.
PROS : Bad service
CONS : Bad service
PROS : Reasonable
CONS : After sales service is very bad
PROS : Easy, fast, cost-effective, and userfriendly.
It is really good it is so cost-effective we can afford it, it doesn't seem like a liability especially right now. Plus they give training sessions to all employees which is very important. And it has all the functions I needed for running my restaurant.
CONS : None, honestly they keep giving updates with all suggestions we give.
Restaurant Billing Software Price Chart
Restaurant Billing Software User Rating Chart
Restaurant Billing Software Price vs Features
Restaurant Billing Software Price vs Ease of Use
Restaurant Billing Software Price vs User Rating
💲What are the price plans for Petpooja POS?
📵Does Petpooja work online?
📂Is my data safe with Petpooja POS software?
🖥Does Petpooja store data on my PC?
⚙Will I get the POS hardware setup along with the software?
🧐How can I integrate Petpooja with Zomato and Swiggy?
🧐How can I integrate it with Uber Eats?
🧾Can Petpooja generate paper bills?
📵Can I use Petpooja POS offline?
Compare With Related Software
Restaurant Billing Software
Choose The Features You Want and We'll Find the Perfect Software for You
Top Trending Products
Video Editing Software
Wondershare Filmora 9
Call Recording Software
Busy Accounting Software
Sales Force Automation Software
Price On Request
Endpoint Security Software
Net Protector Total Security
Adobe Premiere Pro CC for teams
Spine HR Suite
Plagiarism Checker X
Photo Editing Software
Language Translation Software
Ginger Software - Grammar Checker & Language Translation
WhatsApp Marketing Software
Income Tax Software
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro
Get additional discount on Registration for next purchase
Be updated about technology in your business
*Don't worry! We won't spam you.😊 God promise
Enter your email
Please Enter Your Recovery Email
Or Continue Using:
Don't have an account? Register here.
Already have an account? Login here.
We'll call you
Would you like to move product in wishlist?
Add your email & phone number to receive this video and weekly newsletter.